Matrimony is a Matrimonial plugin which converts your WordPress website to a Matrimonial Website. Candiates can register their profiles and can see other registered profiles. Make a wedding profile website using this plugin.
To show Matrimonial form
To show profiles in page or post
To show profiles in slider
- Save the candidates profile & details
- Show profiles in the slider with setting of male or female
- Admin has control to show and hide the profile capabilities
- Multi-language support
- English – default, always included
Note: All my plugins are localized/ translateable by default. This is very important for all users worldwide. So please contribute your language to the plugin to make it even more useful. For translating I recommend the awesome “Matrimony” plugin” and for validating the “Poedit Editor”.
Matrimony [Installation Guide]
- You can:
- Upload the entire
matrimonyfolder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory via FTP.
- Upload the zip file of plugin via Plugins -> Add New -> Upload in your WordPress Admin Panel.
- Search Matrimony in the search engine available on Plugins -> Add New and press Install Now button.
- Upload the entire
- Activate the plugin through Plugins menu in WordPress Admin Panel.
- Click on MWA Matrimonial in menu.
- Ready, now you can use it using shortcode on page or post.
Please contribute to translate our plugin. Contact at
Where to find the shortcodes?
- In the submenu of MWA Matrimonial, Shortcode list, you can find all shortcodes.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Matrimony” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
Release Date – 10 April 2021
* Lightbox added
* Bug fixes
* Tested upto WordPress 5.7
Release Date – 09 March 2021
* Lightbox library removed
* Update Datatable library
Release Date – 06 March 2021
* Updated code for more security
* Minor Bug Fixed
* Update bootstrap library