This is a helper plugin for the W3 Total Cache plugin. It generates a W3TC JSON configuration file that can be imported into W3TC.
The new JSON configuration file generated by this plugin can be downloaded, further edited to fine tune the minify process and imported back into W3TC. The download link is on the “Installed Plugins” admin page after the “Deactivate” link. But, before you import this new configuration file into W3TC, you should download the current configuration of W3TC so that you can restore the current configuration if the new configuration does not work. Also, before importing the new configuration file into W3TC you should diff the new configuration file against the current configuration file to verify that the new configuration file has no obvious errors. You should also verify that you have a complete configuration by viewing the ‘minify.js.groups’ section and checking that there is an entry for each of your templates.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- For each template view a representative web page using that template.
- Download the W3TC JSON configuration file generated by this plugin using the link after the “Deactivate” link on “Installed Plugins” admin page.
- Download the current W3TC configuration using the “General Settings” page of W3TC.
- Optionally edit the new W3TC configuration file to fine tune the minify configuration.
- Optionally diff the new W3TC configuration file against the current configuration file to verify the changes are reasonable.
- Import the new configuration file into W3TC using the “General Settings” page of W3TC.
- If the new configuration does not work import the previously downloaded W3TC configuration file to restore the previous configuration.
- Where is the web site for this plugin?
- Where is the GitHub repository for this plugin?
https://github.com/magenta-cuda/alt-w3tc-minify – N.B. The directory name is different.
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“W3TC Minify Helper” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Traduci “W3TC Minify Helper” nella tua lingua.
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Esplora il Codice segui il Repository SVN iscriviti al Log delle Modifiche. Puoi farlo tramite RSS con un lettore di feed.
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Reformat the readme.txt