MDR Webmaster Tools provides many small necessary functions to WordPress when for managing your site with Google, Yahoo, & Bing’s webmaster tools sites. The plugin adds the following functions to WordPress
- Dynamic Sitemap
- Ability to modify your robots.txt file.
- Site verification scripts for Google, Yahoo, & Bing.
- Google Analytics Tracking Script for registered sites.
This plugin will create a sitemap for your WordPress site (http://example.com/sitemap.xml). No files are stored on your disk, the sitemap.xml file is generate as needed, like your feeds. No UI to speak of, just drop in place and your good to go.
This plugin is fully translatable with the full POT file included.
See Tools -> Webmaster Tools
As with most WordPress plugins, there is two ways of installing this plugin.
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard and login as an Admin
- From your Dashboard go to
Pluginssection on the left hand side and select
- Search for
MDR Webmaster Tools
- Click the
Install Nowlink and follow the instructions.
- Download the latest version from the download page (https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/mdr-webmaster-tools/)
- Extract the zip file and copy the folder “mdr-webmaster-tools” into the “wp-content/plugins/” directory in your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin from your Dashboard by going to Plugins -> Installed page.
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“MDR Webmaster Tools” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Initial Version