A simple ticket system but with many functionalities. It can be used for handling supports or bug/issue reportings. Each ticket can be assigned to an approver who will receive an email notifications when the issuer has replied. Each ticket and each comment can be rated; ‘very good’, ‘Ok’, ‘Not so good’.
In the settings area it is possible to add categories and departments and to modify the email notification and change the style sheet. For preventing spammers it is also possible to activate reCaptcha from the settings.
- Upload the “memoria-ticket-system” folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Place this code in any page:
- Visit the memoria ticket menu for managing tickets and changing settings.
- Please consider a donation and/or activate the ‘created by’ link in the settings if you find this plugin useful!
Please direct any questions you might have to the support forum. I will be happy to help resolve any issue you might have.
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Memoria Ticket System” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
Fixed a bug that includes the style sheet on the tickets as well and not only on the ticket form.
- A new great plugin.