Menubar Color Changer allows you to change the color of the black menubar in Twenty Eleven. It also adds the customizer to the appearance menu.
The plugin is easy to use and quick to setup!
menubar-color-changer-folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Apperance -> Customizer
- Change the background color of the menubar and choose if you want the background faded or not.
- Why doesn’t it work on earlier versions of WP?
Because it uses the feature
theme customizerthat was first embeded in WP 3.4.
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Menubar Color Changer” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Added meta-tag for trying to fix IE bug
- Added type-attribute to style-tag to try to fix error when IE Compatibility Mode is on.
- Upgraded to version 1.0
- Upgraded to object oriented language. Also stopped using anonymous functions, since this doesn’t work on older versions of PHP.
- Added basic functionality.