Allows you to create a minimum signup period for the official WooCommerce subscriptions plugin.
The customer will pay the full total for the initial minimum period (for example first 3 months), then after that period ends, the subscription will renew as normal each month.
This plugin simply calculates the initial subtotal for the cart based on the minimum signup period, then once the user signs up, the next payment date for the subscription is automatically updated.
Works well with product addons plugins etc.
Does NOT use “trial” period functionality.
Suggestions or found a bug?
If you have any suggestions for additional functionality, or have found a bug, please get in touch.
- Upload ‘woo-sub-minimum-signup-period’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Configure your settings on the plugins settings page.
Will there be more features added in the future?
If you have any suggestions please let me know via my website contact form.
Need support? Feel free to get in touch and I’ll be happy to help.
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Minimum Signup Period For WooCommerce Subscriptions” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
– Update to not set the minimum signup period when user is paying for a renewal payment manually.
– Fixed array offset error on admin settings page.
– Fixed bug with plugin not working for certain products.
– Fixed bug with recurring total not always re-calcuating properly.
– Fixed a bug.
– Fixed a bug.
– Added redirect to settings page on activate.
– Initial Release.