MobiLoud Commerce turns your WooCommerce store into native iOS and Android apps. Commerce is not a free plugin, but part of our service for building and maintaining WooCommerce mobile apps.
If you have already spoken to our team or signed up for Commerce, go ahead and install the plugin.
If not you can either book a demo call to speak to one of our app experts, or read on and learn about how we can help you to convert your WooCommerce site to mobile apps.
What is MobiLoud?
Since 2013, we’ve been helping WordPress-based businesses turn their websites into iOS and Android apps. More than 1200 businesses have gone live to the App Stores with MobiLoud, including top international brands like Foreign Policy and Business Insider.
Unlike most other WooCommerce app builder platforms, we are a full service not just a tool. We work with you to bring the apps live from the first demo call to launching on the App Store and Google Play. We also handle all ongoing updates and maintenance.
What is Commerce?
We built Commerce to give WooCommerce store owners the power to build modern, fast, fully native shopping apps in just weeks – for a fraction of the cost of traditional development.
Commerce is three things. Firstly, it’s a platform that builds iOS and Android apps optimized for eCommerce. Secondly it’s this plugin that pulls content from your WooCommerce store to the apps and gives you a simple dashboard to customize and manage them. Thirdly it’s a team of experts that are always on hand to help out via email or calls, by your side to make the apps a success.
Commerce is for any WooCommerce business that wants to build a more engaging, sticky mobile experience – and drive up conversions, LTV, and customer satisfaction as a result.
Commerce builds simple but powerful eCommerce apps, with the feature set needed to provide a great mobile user experience.
- Synced with your site — your Commerce apps will sync completely with your site. The apps will update instantly with any new products, updates, or changes you make in WooCommerce – so there’s nothing to add to your workflow.
- 100% native — Commerce creates fully native apps, offering the best in speed, performance and user experience.
- Keep your cart — Your existing cart setup will work in the iOS and Android apps straight out of the box.
- Integrate your payment gateway — You can use your existing payment gateway so you can sell in the apps just like you do on the web.
- Unlimited push notifications — Update your customers on the status of their orders, drive them back into the apps with new offers, and send out special app-only coupons and deals.
- **Native sharing ** — Your customers can easily share products that they like through Whatsapp, Messenger, and other popular platforms with just the tap of a button.
- Analytics — Use Google analytics or FireBase to understand your users behavior. Track all your sales with WooCommerce, just like on the web.
These are a few of our main features, and we’re building new ones all the time. If you want the full breakdown book a demo!.
Why Build WooCommerce Mobile apps?
Your WooCommerce site probably works great right now – but it’s no longer enough to provide an optimal mobile experience for all of your customers.
eCommerce is now mobile-first, and apps are playing an important role. 78% of customers would rather access a store through an app than a mobile site, and eCommerce apps also drive 3x higher conversion rates than their web counterparts.
Push notifications are also a key reason to build apps for your WooCommerce store. With Commerce apps, you can send unlimited notifications on iOS and Android – using them to drive traffic, boost sales, and reward your app users with special offers and coupons.
Building WooCommerce mobile apps will allow you to:
- Build more loyalty and boost LTV — Your website is good for first impressions, picking up organic traffic, and the early stages of the journey. What are you doing for your core fans though? We’ve seen countless times that mobile app users are hyper-engaged. Compared to the web, eCommerce app users return 50% more often and spend 18x more time shopping per month too. 20% of customers will likely account for 8% of your sales, these are people you should build WooCommerce mobile apps for.
- Improve customer experience — Native apps deliver a more immersive and engaging mobile shopping experience than websites. Just one tap to your products, fast loading, and intuitive native navigation with no distractions is a superior UX than typing in the URL and using the clunky browser navigation to get around. Customer experience is becoming more and more crucial as a brand differentiator, perhaps that’s why cart abandonment is around 80% on the web and only 20% in eCommerce apps!
- Boost brand visibility — Apps will give you a visible, lasting brand presence on the customers home screen, reminding them frequently of your existence. You’ll also have a brand presence on Google Play and the App Store – opening up the possibility of a whole new acquisition channel.
- Reach your customers effectively — Push notifications are better than email, social media, and any other customer communication channel. When you build WooCommerce mobile apps, you’ll be able to leverage push to effectively support your marketing campaigns and the customer journey.
You can get these benefits, for a manageable monthly fee and no risk with Commerce. Sounds good? Book a demo today!
Why MobiLoud Commerce?
MobiLoud Commerce is for you if you want a done-for-you service and a guaranteed result. While other WooCommerce mobile app plugins will often leave you to figure out their platform and try to hack something together – we manage the project from start to finish.
There is no chance that you won’t end up with quality WooCommerce apps, and there’s also no chance that you end up paying for apps you don’t want. There are no long-term contracts, and we refund you fully within 60-days if you aren’t happy with the apps for whatever reason.
Our support is fast, personalized, and highly competent. You’ll never be left chatting to bots or waiting for days to get a fix. You’ll know our team by name, and will be able to get an email response or on a call whenever you need.
We’ve been through the process more than 1200 times with successful clients that are established in their industries. We know what it takes to build great apps, and we know how to get the job done well.
Should I download and install this plugin?
You should download and activate this plugin if you are a MobiLoud customer. To learn more about MobiLoud and start the process, book a demo
What is the process for building apps with MobiLoud?
The process starts with a demo call with one of our team. Then after signing up you’ll configure the app’s settings through the plugin. Our team will then build the apps, and in a week or so the apps will be ready for you to test on your own devices. When you are happy with the app features and performance, we prepare production binary files and submit and publish your apps on the App Store and Google Play. After a successful launch, we handle all the ongoing updates and maintenance on the apps, saving you thousands per year in developer fees.
What if my app is rejected by Apple?
Although Apple’s criteria can seem strict, there is a very low chance that they will reject your MobiLoud apps. We have gone through the process more than 1000 times, and guarantee a successful submission. If they send the apps back for whatever reason, we work with them to make the necessary changes and keep working on it until they are live. In the unlikely event that we can’t reach a resolution, you’ll have a full refund.
How do push notifications work?
MobiLoud integrates with OneSignal, the best push provider on the market. You’ll be able to send unlimited push notifications right from your WordPress back-end, and configure them to go out automatically for new posts or send them manually whenever you see fit.
You can also use OneSignals excellent documentation, dashboard and APIs to set up advanced push notification configurations – for example, to create onboarding flows or updating customers when their order status has changed.
How much does it cost to build WooCommerce mobile apps with MobiLoud?
We have different plans depending on the platform you want to use, and the scale of your app project. Learn more about our pricing here.
Can I see some examples of MobiLoud apps?
Yes, we’ve written about some client’s apps – check them out!
What’s the risk?
There is no risk on your part, for two main reasons. Firstly, we do not have any long-term contracts so you can cancel any time. Secondly, we offer a 60-day guarantee. If you are not happy with the apps for whatever reason you can cancel and receive a full refund.
What are the Terms and Conditions?
Where are you based?
We’re a global company with a remote team and our base in London, UK. MobiLoud is a trading name of Fifty Pixels Ltd. We have a distributed team of developers and designers and a support team ready to answer any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I contact you over the phone?
Yes, you can call +1 347 903 7892 at any time of the day. Most of our team is available 9-5 Eastern time.
You can contact us at email@example.com
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“MobiLoud Commerce” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Plugin release