This plugin allows Mondiad publishers to integrate ad codes into their websites, for monetization.
- Quick & easy to install
- Posibilty to disable the code without having to uninstall or deactivate the plugin
- Support by request
Mondiad is an ad network that works as a service provider, we don’t use static content inside our plugin. Like other plugins from other content providers, our users have the possibility to simply inject Mondiad scripts into their website pages. All user interactions with our ads are handled by Mondiad scripts.
Mondiad is an innovative ad network focused on smart advertising: spend less and convert more by reaching the right audience for your brand/product!
- Classic Push & In-Page Push & Native Ads
- Customizable Ad Zones
- Global Coverage
- Daily Payments
- Real-Time Reports
- many more perks to discover
Questo plugin fornisce 1 blocco.
- Mondiad Advertising Manage your ads with mondiad
- Log into your Mondiad publisher account.
- Go to Settings -> API integration -> Generate your API Key
- Enter your client ID/secret into the authentication form within the plugin
2. Website selection
Search for your desired website from a list of websites available to you. If you haven’t added websites yet, now it’s time to do so.
The website URL from which you are searching will be prioritized.
3. Ad Zone configuration
After selecting your website (which will be shown right under our logo), it’s time to configure your ad zones, which may be In-Page Push, Classic Push, or Native.
The Default Ad Zone:
- You can use an ad zone as default using the SET button at the end of it. If you haven’t set a default ad zone yet, the in-page push/classic/native ads will be shown only if you set them on specific pages.
- Once you set an ad zone as default, you’ll be able to remove it.
- You can enable or disable the ads for your website.
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Mondiad Advertising” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Initial version.