Sometimes you want the different sites on a multisite network to share their taxonomies.
This plugin forces a child site to use its parent’s taxonomies instead of its own.
- Upload the
mu-central-taxonomiesfolder to the
- Either activate the plugin on each child site’s Plugins panel, or activate it across the whole site using the Network Admin’s Plugins panel.
- Edit pages and posts as you normally would.
- Why do I want this?
If you’re using multisite to separate out parts of a website that still have some connection to each other,
then you may want to use the same tags, categories and other taxonomies across them all.
- Where is the data stored?
In the taxonomy tables for the parent site of the network.
- Can I use this for some child sites and not others?
Yes. Activate the plugin on each child site that you wish to use it for.
In this case, do not activate the plugin across the whole network.
- Can I use this for some taxonomies and not others?
No, it’s all or nothing.
- Can I use this with my custom taxonomy?
- Is this compatible with other plugins that affect taxonomies?
In most cases, yes.
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“MU Central Taxonomies” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori