myCred Badgr is a freebie mycred-integrated add-on that allows users and admins to connect their myCred achievements with Badgr. This empowers users to share their digital badges easily.
Open Badge compatible – Badgr allows users to issue and manage a standardized class of digital badges called Open Badges. These badges are verifiable, portable, and can be used as mini-certifications in elearning ecosystems.
Quick synchronization – Badgr sync allows you to place achievements anywhere on the website.
Easy-to-use Shortcode – Use [mycred_badgr_login] to connect your Badgr account with myCred and display badges on the website.
What is Badgr?
Badgr is a free and open-source platform for creating, issuing, managing, and tracking badges based on user achievements. Every account in Badgr is a backpack for the badges they’ve created and earned.
Sign-up for a free account on Badgr.
Developers: View open-source code on GitHub.
- Synchronize admin myCred account with Badgr.
- Synchronize user myCred account with Badgr.
- Display open badges on your website via shortcode.
- Make your site Open Badge compatible.
- One-click synchronization between Badgr and myCred.
- Badgr sync form via shortcode [mycred_badgr_login] to connect account with Badgr.
Click Here to read complete documentation of the product. The documentation includes a step-by-step installation and configuration guide, system specifications, troubleshooting, and support.
From WordPress backend
- Navigate to Plugins -> Add new.
- Click the button “Upload Plugin” next to “Add plugins” title.
- Upload the downloaded zip file and activate it.
- Upload the downloaded zip file into your
- Unzip the uploaded zip file.
- Navigate to Plugins menu on your WordPress admin area.
- Activate this plugin.
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“myCred Badgr Integration” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Traduci “myCred Badgr Integration” nella tua lingua.
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Esplora il Codice segui il Repository SVN iscriviti al Log delle Modifiche. Puoi farlo tramite RSS con un lettore di feed.
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Initial release.