Novatum is a WordPress WooCommerce Payment Gateway that specializes in e-commerce website solutions, credit card payments and development. We provide affordable and easy to use online store, virtual credit card terminal technology. We process domestic and international customer orders.
The Novatum WooCommerce payment gateway plugin gateway can be used for an online store, ticket booking, invoice payment systems, subscription payments and virtual credit card terminal technology. The plugin also includes a virtual terminal. This terminal can be accessed by any web browser to setup recurring billing and process manual debit, credit and ACH transactions.
Novatum is a FinTech company and we pay attention to every word you say. Therefore, we can say YES for every desire you have.
- Online merchant account instant approval
- Sell products or services using Novatum
- Accept individual payments
- Accept recurring payments
- Allow multiple items to the shopping cart and checkout
- Sell items with different variation options (e.g. size, color, price)
- Accept all major credit cards
- Process refunds seamlessly through customer orders in WooCommerce
- Charge shipping on your products or services
- Charge tax on your products or services
Why choose Novatum?
Novatum offers accounts receivable and accounts payable services for anyone who needs to receive payments from their customers or have to pay. We offer superior convenience at any level of difficulty.
Please note, v1 of this gateway requires WooCommerce 4.9 and above.
Installing The Credit Card Payment Gateway Plugin
- Download the plugin zip file.
- Login to your WordPress Admin. Click on Plugins | Add New from the left hand menu.
- Click on the “Upload” option, then click “Choose File” to select the zip file from your computer. Once selected, press “OK” and press the Install button.
- Activate the plugin.
- Create two pages for success and failure by setting novatum success page & novatum failure page template from page attributes.
- Open the settings page for WooCommerce and click the Payment Gateways tab.
- Click on the sub tab for Novatum
- Configure your Novatum Gateway settings. See below for details.
Follow this link to create your merchant account today Create Merchant Account
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To
do an automatic install of Novatum, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “Novatum WooCommerce Payment Gateway” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work like a charm, ensure you backup your site just in case.
Does this require an SSL certificate?
Yes! In live mode, an SSL certificate must be installed on your site to use Novatum.
Do you support WooCommerce subscription payments?
No! This time we do not have any subscription functionality. This is a future requirement and will be integrated very soon.
What is a Virtual Terminal?
A virtual terminal is a web-based application that can process credit cards, debit cards and ACH payments. You can access the terminal through any web browser.
Does this support both production mode and sandbox mode for testing?
Yes it does – production and sandbox mode is driven by the API keys you use.
How do I sign up for a merchant account?
Follow this link to create your merchant account Create Merchant Account
Can I setup recurring and subscription payments?
Right now we do not have any recurring and subscription module but will be integrated soon.
How do I receive my funds?
It takes approximately four business days for the funds to sweep into your business account.
How long does it take to start processing orders?
As soon as the merchant account is submitted and approved, the plugin is ready to process orders. This process usually takes just a few minutes.
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Novatum Payment Gateway for WooCommerce” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori