on github with his permission under the above licence by Iain Redmill, now working within WordPress,
allowing mouse based input or input when working from a touch screen device. Keyboard settings etc
can be modified by editing the file. To add a keyboard, enter [oskb] within your page where you wish
it to appear.
- Upload ‘onscreenkeyboard.zip’ and extract to the
or use the wordpress plugin installer
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
[oskb]in your page at the point you wish an keyboard to appear
- I’ve installed v1.0 but the keyboard fails to pop up
There is a bug in v1.0, preventing the plugin triggering, please upgrade to v1.2, where this is fixed.
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Onscreen Keyboard” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Installer debugged, now installs, and keyboard displays properly.
- Installer bug fixed, which prevented plugin working (superseeded version).
- Plugin Launched