OpenHours makes it easy to display your office(s) opening/closing hours and your current status in real time.
It adds easily customizable and independant widgets to your WordPress website. Simply drag one or more widgets in your theme where you want to display your opening hours.
Check a live demo here
Have a look at OpenHours main features:
Universal time format:
- 12 or 24 hour time format
- single or multiple time slots (Pro version)
- settings for adjusting timezones
- multiple display styles
3 display modes:
- Dynamic Open/Closed text: displays the html text of your choice when your office is open or closed
- Opening hours timetable (full): lists every weekdays weither your office is open or closed
- Opening hours timetable (light): list only the days when your office is open
Easy CSS styling
- Generated source code is clean and powered with CSS class for futher custom styling
- Highlights the current day or not with provided active class
Page builders compatible
OpenHours widgets can be used in any page buiders plugins like Elementor.
OpenHours is coded so you can easily translate both the frontend and backend.
Follow the usual routine;
- Open WordPress admin, go to Plugins, click Add New
- Enter “openhours” in search and hit Enter
- Plugin will show up as the first on the list, click “Install Now”
- Activate & start using one or more Openhours Widgets
Or if needed, upload manually;
- Download the latest stable version
- Unzip it and upload to /wp-content/plugins/
- Open WordPress admin – Plugins and click “Activate”
- Start using one or more Openhours Widgets
Read the full documentation available here to learn how to setup your OpenHours widgets.
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Openhours” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Initial release