👉 Finally, bring light into the darkness of SEO
Gain new customers through greater organic reach and work effectively with them.
👉 Build organic reach quickly
The comprehensive SEO research tool helps you find new relevant keywords within seconds. From the easily created keyword lists you can also easily create Google Ads target groups (In seconds not hours).
👉 External backend for WordPress
Orbitype connects to your existing WordPress, WooCommerce, Google Search Console as well as your email account. It bundles this data and gives you a solid decision-making basis for your business actions.
👉 Keyword autocompletion
Easily understand how individual posts, pages, products, and CPTs rank on Google and improve them with keyword autocompletion right in Orbitype.
👉 Communication is key in business
We all communicate a lot with our customers. That’s why Orbitype has an email tool built in, which allows you to have a comprehensive overview of each customer without leaving the app.
- Install the plugin.
- Register for a free Orbitype account and get 30 days Pro for free. (you don’t need a Pro account to use Orbitype).
- Follow the onboarding process on orbitype.com (After registration).
– Orbitype requires application passwords
– Make sure your website has WP 5.6 or higher (Application Password is integrated in WP Core since this version. Alternatively, if you have a lower WP version, you can install the Application Passwords plugin separately.
– Application passwords work by default only if SSL.
If you don’t have SSL but WP 5.6 installed, you have to manually add this code to your function.php:
add_filter(‘wp_is_application_passwords_available’, ‘__return_true’ );
after that, in your user profile should be possible to create application passwords.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Orbitype” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Traduci “Orbitype” nella tua lingua.
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Esplora il Codice segui il Repository SVN iscriviti al Log delle Modifiche. Puoi farlo tramite RSS con un lettore di feed.