Browse, search and insert photos from public Picasa Web Albums into your WordPress pages and posts.
Watch the demo video at http://vimeo.com/1557869
- Browse albums of any Picasa user who has public photos available
- Search for photos by caption and tags
- Choose to a insert single or multiple photos to make a gallery
- Lightbox / Thickbox support
- Display captions
- Supports all image sizes supported by the Picasa API
- All options are fully configurable when you’re inserting photos
- Adobe Flash Player 9 (only during editing posts/pages. Your blog visitors do not require Flash)
- Additional image size support: 288,320,400
- Thickbox now works properly
- Included MXML source as part of download
- First release
- Upload the
picasa-image-expressfolder and all its contents to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings > Picasa Image Express and add your Picasa User Name
- How do you select multiple images?
CTRL-click and SHIFT-click lets you select more than one photo once you’re inside an album
- Why have you wrapped everything in Parapgraph nodes instead of Div?
To stop TinyMCE scrambling the HTML when you switched between Visual and Source Code mode
- I’d like to over-ride the default stylesheet. Where is it?
All the relevant CSS styles are located in picasa-image-express.css
- Is there a way to stop margins being added to each photo?
Under settings > Picasa Image Express, find the margins option and delete the number from each field (ie make it blank). You can now control them via the stylesheet
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Picasa Image Express” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori