Add Contact forms and Newsletter opt-in forms to your website fast. Using Shortcodes and Widgets, you can add form buttons, contact forms and newsletter opt-in forms to Pages, Posts, and any widget area of your website. Additionally, you can create beautiful and functional contact us pages with few clicks, displaying (optionally) your phone, email, physical address, opening hours, and social media sites. The plugin also provide options to display forms buttons, and social media buttons in Widget areas and as floating buttons. While allowing you to save form submissions and subscriptions into WordPress, and/or send to your email inbox.
What to Love About this Plugin
- Speedily add contact us page to any WordPress Post or Page, using the shortcodes [Productive_Forms_form].
- You don’t need a lengthy lecture to start use this plugin.
- Once activated, it takes less than 2 minutes set up to saving submitted forms into your database. And,
- If your WordPress server sends emails, it also takes less than 2 minutes to start receiving submitted forms by email.
- Despite the simplicity of setting up, it provides flexibility to set up your contact page to maximise the potentials of your email list.
- Get consent to collect and/or use personal data for each form submission.
Basically, you can keep your contact list (the and its management) ‘very’ basic or as elaborate as it you desire. The tools are in your hands, with this plugin.
This plugin supports RTL languages.
- This plugin is translation-ready.
- This plugin is multilingual-ready – it is compatible with WPML.
- Sleek design, fully responsive.
- Spam protection using a simple arithmetic challenge.
- Export your submissions and subscriptions to CSV file so you can sync with your favourite tools and platforms such as Mailchimp, Omnisend, among others.
- Display social media icons, phone icon, and email icon in any Widget area of your website. Visitors can click on these icons to easily make contact.
- Option to SAVE form submissions and Newsletter subscriptions into WordPress database.
- Option to receive form submissions and Newsletter subscriptions by email only.
- Option to both SAVE and Email submissions.
- Manage submitted messages in your website admin – read, change status, and decide to delete or keep each message.
- Option to send the email to a multiple email addresses, or to the website admin.
- Option to allow website visitors give consent to collection and usage of their personal data.
- Option to show first name and last name as individual form fields or combined.
- Option to ask for phone number.
- Option to email a copy of contact us message to website visitor.
- Option to show or hide form field labels.
- Versatile! It settles into your theme, using your theme’s styles and colour scheme.
- You can set up multiple contact forms and newsletter opt-in forms simultaneously.
- Create functional and impressive Contact Us pages.
- Option to display your phone number on the contact us page.
- Option to display your email address on the contact us page.
- Option to display your physical address (location) on the contact us page.
- Option to display social media sites icons on contact us page including WhatsApp, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, PInterest, and Instagram.
- Option to set the colour of your social media icons to suit your branding or use their official colours.
- Works perfectly in multi-site networks.
Pro Version Features
- The Pro Version of the plugin offers additional features and access to fast premium support.
- It allows customers (both new and registered) to subscribe to newsletter in WooCommerce checkout page.
- It allows logged in customer to subscribe/unsubscribe from the Newsletter, in My Account page.
- It has option to display buttons that opens contact forms and newsletter opt-in forms in Widget areas, clicking on buttons will open the form in a popups.
- It has option to display social media buttons in Widget areas.
- Advanced spam protection with Google reCaptcha v3.
- Ajax forms, in addition to the standard forms, providing improved user experience.
- It has option to sisplay Google map of your address on your website.
- Option to use either Ajax and Non-Ajax form submissions.
- From your WordPress admin
- Go to Dashboard => Plugins => Add New
- Search for Productive Forms
- Install and activate the Plugin
- Go to Productive… => Productive Contact And Forms
Does the plugin work, if my server is not set up to send emails?
Yes. The plugin automatically saves submissions to your WordPress database, which you can manage instantly but you can configure it to send email or save and send.
Which email address does the plugin send the email to?
By default, it sends all submission to your website admin email. Additionally, you can set one or more email address(s) to receive the submissions.
Where is the plugin documentation?
The plugin documentation is available here documentation.
I received an error: Unable to send message?
If you are unable submit contact form, then you have error sending email from your WordPress website. Speak to your hosting provide to solve this. Alternatively, install an email and SMTP plugin, sch as Easy SMTP.
However, form submissions will successfully save into your database, even if email fails. Therefore, if your server is not set up to send emails, configure the plugin to only save submissions.
In WordPress admin, you can configure the plugin to only save submissions, only email submissions, or do both.
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Productive Forms” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Traduci “Productive Forms” nella tua lingua.
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Esplora il Codice segui il Repository SVN iscriviti al Log delle Modifiche. Puoi farlo tramite RSS con un lettore di feed.
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
Refactoring, Bug fixes and options user experience
Implement Google recaptcha library.
Implement codebase for multiple Contact page templates
Add a new contact us page template
Refactoring, Bug fixes and options user journeys improvements.
We add a new post type for future implementation
Refactoring and improved support for local svg icons
Initial release on wordpress.org