Increase online sales with the PWF Product Filters for WooCommerce, this plugin can help your customers to find products in your shop faster and easier. The plugin comes with a drag-and-drop form builder.
The PWF Plugin Woocommerce product filters is an amazing plugin that helps you to create the Woocommerce filter without adding any code.
Filter any WordPress custom post type You can filter any custom post type post, product, …
PWF WooCommerce Product Filters features
- Creating unlimited filters to displaying on different pages.
- Displaying filters using widgets and shortcodes.
- Drag and drop form builder.
- Filter products by categories, tags, rating, price, and attributes (color, size, season, etc.).
- Filter any WordPress custom post type by taxonomy.
- Available elements (checkbox, radio, price slider, star rating, Dropdown, Button).
- Allows multiple selections.
- Scroll-to-top option after doing Ajax.
- integrating with the Woocommerce dropdown menu orderby on the shop page.
- Show or hide the count of items.
- Push active filters into a friendly URL.
- Choosing the way for terms that are not available ( hide, show, disable).
- controlling the position where you need to display active filters inside the filter widget or top of products by change CSS class.
- Horizontal layout.
- Advanced cache system.
- WordPress MultiSite.
- additional elements: ( Box list, color list with an option to upload images, text list, column layout, Date, Range slider, search, rating with up text).
- API the First Plugin has an API that works like a frontend, a powerful tool to integrating it with Android or iPhone App.
- Analytics Using this tool to know what is more interested in your customers and you can make the right decision about your store to improving it.
- Pagination types (Numbers – Load more – Infinite scroll).
- Filter by custom taxonomies, authors, meta, stock status, and orderby.
- Compatible Plugins: (WPML, WC Vendors Marketplace).
- Displaying hierarchical to checkbox list, radio list, text list, and dropdown.
- Displaying rules you can hide any item in the filter on different pages.
- Unzip the downloaded zip file.
- Upload the plugin folder into the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress site.
PWF Product Filters for WooCommercefrom Plugins page.
- Plugin settings can be found in admin area, filters > settings.
Is it compatible with all WordPress themes?
- By default, The plugin compatible with most WordPress themes that follow the recommended coding standards for WordPress and WooCommerce.
- For none Woocommerce post type edit the filter settings click the tab Database query type and disable the option using ajax.
How to add a new filter?
Go to WordPress filters > add new filter.
How to integrate the Filter with the archive Shop Page?
After filtering my page breaks down/has missing elements
1- Edit the filter settings click the tab Database query type and disable the option using ajax.
2- This could be related to an incompatibility with your theme; in most cases, it could be caused by missing JS initialization after filtering or requires to add PHP code to display what are you missing.
How can I get more features for the PWF plugin?
You can get more features with the premium version of PWF Product Filters for WooCommerce.
Contributi e sviluppo
“PWF WordPress & Product Filters for WooCommerce” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
Change plugin name.
Fix DIVI page builder.
Fix JS on backend.
Fix upload plugin errors.