About Rendr Delivery Platform
Enhance your delivery offering, while growing your brand with Rendr!
Offer your consumers the ability to get their favourite products, delivered directly to their doorstep when it suits.
Offer Choice & Flexibility to Your Customers
Offer our 3 delivery options on checkout to provide your customers with outstanding choice & flexibility
- FAST – Delivered ASAP
- FLEXIBLE – Delivered Same Day
- STANDARD – Delivered Overnight/Interstate
Customers are presented with delivery options in real time depending on their location and the products in their cart.
By focusing on industry leading last mile technology, Rendr’s solution intelligently locates the closest driver to your store/distribution centre who has the most suitable vehicle to fulfill your customers delivery.
Be confident your customers will always know where their order is, through our transparent order tracking features. We’ll notify your customer from store to door via SMS and email the status of their order.
Offer Nationwide Delivery to Your Customers no matter where they live. This includes the most rural areas of the country!
Ensure your deliveries are secure with our network of 20,000 professional carriers who are experienced in both express & long haul services.
Ability to dispatch from multiple locations
We Provide a Dedicated Team here to help!
Highly responsive customer support team trained to help you succeed
At Rendr, we hold customer service to a high standard, making the experience a reliable and convenient one for both our merchants and customers
Our Support Team is available 7 days a week, Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, Sat & Sun 7am-1pm
Upload plugin to your wordpress site and activate. Navigate to WooCommerce Shipping Settings and navigate to the \”Rendr Settings\” tab.
For the shipping method to be made available you will need to enter a set of valid Rendr API credentials. Test your credentials by clicking Verify Credentials. Click Save to save your credentials. You can now add the Rendr delivery shipping option to your Shipping Zones in WooCommerce.
For a detailed guide on the plugin options and more visit https://info.rendr.delivery/woocommerce
What is Rendr
Rendr is a last mile delivery platform offering consumers the ability to have all their favourite products delivered ASAP, same day and even overnight or interstate.
Our driver network consists of 20,000+ drivers nationwide to ensure consumer needs are met, with operation available in all states and territories across Australia.
How does it work?
Once your customer has added products to your cart, they will see a Rendr Delivery options available at checkout for applicable products. Rendr will also display accurate delivery fees based on your customers location and the products in their cart
How do I book the delivery?
To book the delivery, you will need to navigate to your brand’s Merchant Portal by clicking the link on the order. Once in the portal, click ‘Book Delivery’. Then you will need to print the label and include it on the package for the courier to collect.
I need to contact Rendr Support. How do I do this?
Our support team is available 7 days a week to deal with a range of issues from both users and merchants. Visit support.rendr.delivery or call Rendr on 1300 697 363.
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Rendr” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Fix: Ensures quantity is sent as integer. Some instances were sending string causing API to throw error.
- Multisite compatibility
- Updated terms and conditions link not included in previous update. We recommend updating your plugin to the latest version to ensure all shop customers have access to the rendr terms and conditions shown when checking out
- Updated terms and conditions link
- Updated ready for pick up tim to match first available delivery present at API response
- Updated delivered by date for standard rate
- Updated API endpoint to use optimised quote retrieval.
- Updated Rendr brand placement settings and front end
- NEW: Added debug logger for better insight into possible issues.
- FIX: Issue when items were configured to be sent as a single package no rates would be returned.
- NEW: Exclude Rendr as a delivery method based on product category, shipping class or individual products in the customers cart.
- Initial public release