Say goodbye to juggling multiple tools – REST WP allows you to test and utilize APIs with ease, all from within your WordPress dashboard! Effortlessly test and utilize APIs directly from your WordPress dashboard with REST WP – the ultimate plugin for streamlined API management.
REST WP allows users to send API calls to an endpoint directly from the WordPress dashboard. It provides a simple and user-friendly interface for making API requests, and allows users to choose from a variety of request methods (GET, POST, PUT, DELETE) as well as customize the request with headers and a body.
- Send API requests to any endpoint(External or Internal) from within your WordPress dashboard.
- Choose from a variety of request methods (GET, POST, PUT, DELETE) to meet your specific needs.
- Customize your request with headers and a body for more precise API calls.
- View real-time response data including response code, latency, and full response content to get a better understanding of your API’s performance and functionality.
- Streamline your workflow by eliminating the need to switch between multiple tools.
- User-friendly interface makes it easy for both developers and non-developers to use.
- Secure and reliable use of the WordPress HTTP API for all HTTP requests.
- Easily add additional headers to your request with the click of a button.
- Works with any API that allows for HTTP requests.
- Compact and lightweight plugin that won’t slow down your website.
- Compatible with all major WordPress themes and plugins.
- Built with developers in mind – easy to extend and customize.
- Frequently updated with new features and improvements.
Please follow the below steps for installing this plugin:-
1. Log in to your WordPress dashboard, and navigate under Plugins > Add New
2. In the search field, type “REST WP” and press enter”
3. Find the “REST WP” plugin in the search results and click the “Install Now” button.
4. After the installation has been completed, click Activate.
5. The plugin is now activated and now will boost up your Admin Dashboard.
1. Download the plugin’s zip file by clicking on Download from the above of this page
2. Log in to your WordPress dashboard, and navigate under Plugins > Add New
3. At the Top, click on Upload.
3. Upload the zip you downloaded
4. Click on Upload.
5. After the plugin is uploaded, click on Activate.
What is REST WP?
REST WP is a plugin that allows users to send API requests to any endpoint from within their WordPress dashboard. It provides a simple and user-friendly interface for making API requests and viewing real-time response data.
What request methods are supported by REST WP?
REST WP supports the following request methods: GET, POST, PUT, DELETE.
Can I customize my API request with headers and a body?
Yes, REST WP allows you to customize your request with headers and a body for more precise API calls.
What information is displayed in the real-time response data?
The real-time response data includes the response code, latency, and full response content.
Can I add additional headers and body to my API request?
Yes, REST WP provides a simple interface for adding additional headers to your request with the click of a button.
Is REST WP compatible with any API?
Yes, REST WP is compatible with any API that allows for HTTP requests.
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“REST WP” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Traduci “REST WP” nella tua lingua.
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Esplora il Codice segui il Repository SVN iscriviti al Log delle Modifiche. Puoi farlo tramite RSS con un lettore di feed.
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Releasing version 1.0.0