RGPD Fields Registration Form: making easy your GDPR adaptation
This plugin has been created by Mi Posicionamiento Web to facilitate the task of having to add a series of fields in the WordPress registration form for legal adaptation to the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
These fields are mainly:
– An optional field to explain details related to the purpose of the registration form.
– Several fields to give basic information about the person responsible for the data to be stored, its purpose, the rights the user has over his data, etc.
One of the most important features of RGPD Fields Registration Form is that when adapting the WordPress registration form it also conforms to the registration forms of third party plugins such as LearnDash LMS, the plugin for creating an online course platform in WordPress.
How to Use
Once the Plugin is activated, you only have to go to the Plugin page, where you can go from the main WordPress menu, and fill in the different fields related to the legal adaptation of the registration form. That’s all!
- Visit Plugins -> Add New
- Search for “RGPD Fields Registration Form”
- Activate RGPD Fields Registration Form from your Plugins page.
- Go to RGPD Fields.
- Upload the “RGPD-fields-registration-form” folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the RGPD Fields Registration Form plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to RGPD Fields.
Does it work with LearnDash LMS plugin?
Yes, this plugin has been created precisely with the legal adaptation of the LearnDash 3 registration form in mind
Does it work with others plugin based in the WordPress registration form?
It has not been tested in other plugins, but since it is based on the default registration form in WordPress, it will hopefully fit other plugins that are based on it
Can I customize the style of the fields?
Yes, but you would have to do so by adding your own styles in your CSS file or using the template customizer of WordPress
Contributi e sviluppo
“RGPD Fields Registration Form” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
Release Date: April 9th, 2020
* Initial Release