This plugin was developed out of necessity! On several occasions, I find myself wanting to test the checkout of a WooCommerce installation with either a credit card or eCheck.
WooCommerce Sandbox Payment Gateway eliminates the need to create coupons to reduce the order total or test actual payment gateways with real payment.
Simulating a successful credit card transaction
- Use any valid credit card details.
Simulating a failed credit card transaction
- Use this card number 4929000000022 with a valid expiry and CVV input
Simulating a successful eCheck transaction
- Use any valid checking account details.
The development of the Plugin happens over at github.
If you want to contribute to the Plugin, fork the project at github and send me a pull request.
woocommerce-sandbox-paymentunzipped file to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Payments to enable Sandbox credit card and Sandbox eCheck.
Can I test with real credit cards
Yes, you can. Although you won’t be charged as this is only a test payment.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Sandbox Payment Gateway for WooCommerce” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Fix bug on eCheck payment form
- Initial Release