The Second Street Plugin allows you to embed your Second Street content on your WordPress site. Get the Shortcode the specific Contest, Interactive Content, or Signup Widget you would like to embed from the Second Street app at partners.secondstreet.com. After retrieving your Shortcode, paste it into the page content area of the WordPress page you would like it to appear on.
- Extract files from the ZIP file.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Retrieve (copy) your Promotion’s Shortcode from your Second Street Partner Tool.
(Login to your Second Street account at https://partners.secondstreet.com/)
- Place (paste) your Shortcode into the page content area in your WordPress site.
I cannot activate the Second Street Plugin. What should I do?
If you are having problems activating your plugin, please contact Second Street’s Support Department, or give us a call at (877-843-2900) to ask for help.
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Second Street” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Support for ss-promo, ss-signup, and ss-contest shortcodes
- Support for contest_id attribute for ss-contest shortcode
- Support for the ss-feed shortcode
- Support for the ss-preferences shortcode
- Escape echoed data to help prevent XSS attacks
- Version update