List events, display event details and products. Use the Showpass purchase widget seamless purchases with no redirects, all with easy to use shortcodes.
Showpass is a full event management solution, allowing organizations and individuals to organize and execute successful events.
Whether you are selling tickets to your fundraiser, or an assigned seating theatre show, Showpass has the technology you need to get the job done.
WordPress version 5.3 is required for editor blocks
Plugin / Theme Support
For plugin and theme support please email us at email@example.com
- No coding required, use the included default templates and shortcodes to list your events and sell tickets
- List and grid views for events and products
- Our integrated shopping experience keeps your brand in the forefront, no redirecting to complete purchases
- We are open for your suggestions and feedback
- Drop us a line @showpassevents on Twitter
- Follow us on our Facebook page
Questo plugin fornisce 2 blocchi.
- Showpass Wordpress Extension
- Buy Now Button
- Upload the entire
showpassfolder to the
- Register your organization with Showpass at https://www.showpass.com/organizations/register/
- Find your Organization ID at https://www.showpass.com/dashboard/venues/edit/ in the top right corner
- Enter in your organization ID in the Showpass API section of your WordPress dashboard
- Visit our git repo for full documentation https://github.com/showpass/showpass-wordpress-plugin
- We highly recommend you enable an SSL certificate on your WordPress installation for your customers piece of mind
Where can I get support for using the Showpass platform
Please visit our support documentation at [http://support.showpass.com](http://support.showpass.com]
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Showpass WordPress Extension” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Update to use native wp_remote_get() for api calls
- fix to product list template