The plugin « Simple Photos Contest » permit to very simply manage a photos contest.
Made available by « Conseil général de Loir-et-Cher » – delopped by « Artefacts »
- You can upload photos, add them a description and a photographer name.
- Photos can be ordered by hand (with the mouse ;-).
- Photos are not add to the WordPress media manager, to keep it clean. They are stored in a dedicated folder.
- Two images are computed to show to visitors: one thumbnail and one view. The original photo is stored too but not displayed to visitors.
- Vote is open and close automatically between this configured open date and close date.
- Several options are possibles for voters:
** Only one vote by photo,
** or one vote every X hours (like one vote a day).
- You can export all votes in a spreadsheet file, some statistics are proposed in this spreadsheet.
- To avoid abuse visitors must be authenticated to be able to vote. Several authentification schemes are available:
** A code sent to a email address
** Google account
** Facebook account
- Php >= 5.3.3
- WordPress >= 3.5.1
simple-photos-contestdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Place the code
[SimplePhotosContest]in your page
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Simple Photos Contest” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
0.5 – detect php version requirement at startup
0.4 – is the first WordPress.org release version.