Simple yet powerful tool to show social networks statistic. It supports: Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus.
Allows to customize the colors and format of the counter using visual controls in the admin panel.
- Extremely easy set up. Copy/paste the URL of the social network. No use of API keys and tokens (more info below).
- Fully responsive, retina ready and compatible with mobile devices.
- Supports the 3 major social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google+. More to come!
- Set the order of enabled social networks.
- Cache setting.
- Use it as a widget and as a shortcode.
- Practically null impact on page loads.
- Free updates and support.
- Import/Export settings to easily transfer configurations.
- For feature requests, please contact us.
API keys and tokens:
This plugin does NOT require you to create any key or token to display the counter of your Facebook page, Twitter and Google Plus accounts.
The only information needed is the id, name or simply the URL of the social network, and that’s it.
- Create a ticket here in the WordPress support forum: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/social-counter
- Or you can also ask for assistance directly from our website: https://www.prisna.net/contact-us/
- Go to the WordPress admin panel.
- Click Plugins, then Add New, then Upload Plugin.
- Select the downloaded zip file, install it and activate it.
- A new entry will appear under the Plugins main menu: Social Counter.
- Set options at will.
- Either go to the Widgets admin page, or use the shortcode on your pages, posts and any other WordPress resource.
Will this plugin slow down my website?
No, it won’t. The plugin uses a smart cache system that stores count in the database and update it after the time set in the admin panel.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Social Counter” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
Release date: October 8th, 2016
- This plugin has been now acquired by Prisna Ltd.
- Completely redesign.