A simple little WordPress block that allows you to add social share icons to your website. Choose from 15+ of the most popular social channels.
Share options include:
- Heavily inspired by the Social Icons block in WordPress core
- Includes some handy controls (show/hide labels, size, colors, etc.)
- No block library required 🎉
- Built almost entirely with native WordPress components
- Will get additional functionality as it’s added to WordPress core (margin, borders, responsive controls etc.)
Questo plugin fornisce 2 blocchi.
- Social Sharing Display icons that share the current page when clicked.
- Social Sharing Link Display an icon that shares the current page when clicked.
- You have a couple options:
- Go to Plugins → Add New and search for “Social Sharing Block”. Once found, click “Install”.
- Download the Social Sharing Block plugin from wordpress.org and make sure the folder us zipped. Then upload via Plugins → Add New → Upload.
- Open the block inserter within the Block Editor (Gutenberg) and search for “icon”. The plugin should appear and allow you to it install directly. Skip steps 2 and 3.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Search for the block within the Block Editor (Gutenberg) and begin using.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Social Sharing Block” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
0.9.0 – 2023-08-13
- Changed Twitter to X.
- Fixed deprecation warning. Thanks @kafleg for reporting the issue.
0.8.0 – 2023-07-29
- Add border support.
- Add the
social_sharing_block_services_datafilter allowing you to modify service information on the frontend.
- Update the WhatsApp icon to match the Social Icons block in Core.
- Update to the new
layoutblock support for 6.3 compatibility.
- Update block API version 3 for 6.3 compatibility.
0.7.0 – 2023-06-02
- Add support for Viber sharing.
- Add ability to share a custom link.
- Add support for home/front pages. Icons will share the main site url and name if the block is not placed in a loop.
- Add support for archive pages. Icons will share the archive url and title if the block is not placed in a loop.
- Update minimum required WordPress version to 6.2. We want to be utilizing the latest functionality in WordPress.
- Change the color picker component to integrated better with Core.
- Icon colors will now update automatically when the set colors are changed in Global Styles or in theme.json.
0.6.0 – 2022-08-21
- Add support for transparency in both icon and background colors.
- Update Reddit icon to match brand guidelines.
- Simplify icon SVGs to reduce plugin size.
0.5.0 – 2022-08-05
- Update incorrect and/or outdated social icon brand colors.
- Update minimum required WordPress version to 5.9.
0.4.0 – 2022-02-12
- Add support for Flipboard sharing.
- Add support for LINE sharing.
- Add support for SMS sharing.
- Update label markup to improve accessibility.
0.3.0 – 2022-01-22
- Improve support for Full Site Editing by unsetting background colors. Stops color bleed from Global Styles. GitHub reference: #37940
- Update setting labels.
- Fix missing
editorScriptspecification in block.json files.
- Fix missing ‘to’ in plugin description. 🤦♂️
- Fix typo in variable name.
0.2.0 – 2022-01-17
- Add screenshots.
- Update plugin name and text-domain to
social-sharing-blockto comply with wordpress.org requirements.
0.1.0 – 2022-01-16
- Initial release 🎉