SpoonTalk Event Calendar is a simple plugin which lets you display a list of your events in a Calendar. The calendar can be embedded into page / post using the shortcode [st_event].
The plugin is under beta new featured will be added based on user feedback. We do have plans to support Recurring and Multi day events.
- Intuitive Interface
- Event Categories
- Single Day Event with a Start Time and End Time
- All Day Booking
- Events Spanning Multiple Days
- Embedding of Event Calendar on any Post / Page using the short-code [st_event]
- Clicking on the Event calendar opens up a Modal Box which displays the Event Related Data.
Features under consideration
- Category wise Filter
- Category Based Color Codes
- Adding Venue / Location Data to Event
- Recurring Events
If you want to Embed a Calendar of Events on your WordPress Site then this plugin is made for you.
Pls take not that it is not a booking solution. Event booking is not supported.
In case you face any problem, contact us via the Forums
- Download SpoonTalk Event Calendar Plugin.
- Upload the plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress and Enjoy.
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“WordPress Event Calendar” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Added Recurring Appointments
- JS restructuring
- It is now possible to create Multi-Day Event
- First Release. This version provides functionality to create events and embed a calendar into WordPress Post / Pages