Accept crypto payments on Woocommerce at scale, thanks to the first Ethereum Layer 2 woocommerce plugin. Sprintcheckout is the Ether and ERC20 tokens WooCommerce payment Gateway, including wBTC (accept wrapped Bitcoin as payment), USDT, USDC, DAI, EURS and +60 other tokens. Instant transactions and cheaper fees than Paypal and Stripe. Secured by Ethrereum and ZkSync zero knowledge rollup technology.
Download and set up in seconds
- Select the tokens you want to accept.
- Add your Ethereum public address.
- And start to accept payments.
Let your customers pay with eth & erc20
Your customers will pay through zkSync and money will get instantly to your public address. Withdraw from zkSync at anytime.
You can test this plugin on Rinkeby and Ropsten networks. Try it now!
The following store has installed Sprintcheckout plugin. Try it when you checkout on Gripmonkeys.co.uk
Key Features & Highlights
- Set it up in seconds, no email, no account and no KYC.
- Transactions fees are 10x cheaper than mainnet thanks to zkSync Layer 2 scaling solution.
- Customers can pay with +100 supported ethereum wallets including Metamask extension and mobile.
- Select any of the 60 tokens you want to enable. Including wBTC, ETHC, DAI, USDC,…full list here.
- Customers do not pay any fees.
- Plugin is totally free. No monthly or annual fees.
What is Layer 2 and zkSync?
Sprintcheckout works with zkSync. zkSync is powered by zkRollup with a universal setup, a Layer 2 scaling solution. It saves gas fees and gets faster confirmations. zkSync is one of the cheapest layer 2 solutions according to L2fees.info. More info on zkRollups technology by Ethereum.org.
Gitcoin grants do use zkSync as payment gateway zkSync
How Sprintcheckout payments work?
Everytime a customer pays an order through Sprintcheckout, the ERC20 tokens or ETH are sent to your Ethereum address, balance is available on zkSync Layer 2. You will be able to access your balance on wallet.zksync.io. Sign in with Metamask or any other wallet. Then withdraw the funds to your Mainnet wallet when needed (this action costs mainnet gas fees).
On the checkout page, when user selects paying with Sprintcheckout:
1. The user is redirected to Sprintcheckout
2. And zkSync Checkout its opened on a new tab.
3. Then the customer can connect their wallet and confirm the transaction. It requires the user to lock funds on Layer 2.
4. User then is redirected to the Wocommerce confirmation page
Pricing and fees
Customers will pay zero fees.
Merchants will pay low fees to Sprintcheckout and ZkSync:
– 0.5% Sprintcheckout fee
– ZkSync fee per transaction are $0.39*
On a typical $30 purchase:
– Merchant gets $29.46
– Sprintcheckout gets $0.15
– ZkSync fee is $0.39* flat
*ZkSync fee varies based on network congestion. Currently 10x cheaper than Ethereum mainnet transactions. Typically from $0.20 to $1.00. zkSync is working to make it 100x cheaper than mainnet.
Customers can pay orders with Metamask extension, Coinbase, Formatic, Trust, Portis and the 102 WalletConnect supported wallets (including Argent, Huobi wallet, Metamask mobile,…).
Feedback and questions
We are on a mission to deliver the next generation of payments: bankless, cheaper and faster.
Please write to us with any feedback and questions: email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter: @sprintcheckout
- Activate plugin
- Visit Admin > Woocommerce > Settings > Sprintcheckout
- Enable plugin
- Check tokens to be accepted as payments
- Input your Ethereum public address
DONE!! Start accepting payments.
Note: select network Rynkeby or Ropsten to do an end to end test.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Sprintcheckout – Accept Ether and ERC20 payments at scale (wBTC, USDT, DAI, and 60 more tokens)” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Traduci “Sprintcheckout – Accept Ether and ERC20 payments at scale (wBTC, USDT, DAI, and 60 more tokens)” nella tua lingua.
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Esplora il Codice segui il Repository SVN iscriviti al Log delle Modifiche. Puoi farlo tramite RSS con un lettore di feed.