Make a sticky sidebar or widget or any block you want for any ads or Google adsense just adding the class or ids from the sticky section. You can add multiple sticky block within same page or post even any custom post and taxonomy as well.
Manage Sticky Blocks
In wp dashboard , there is a menu called “Sticky Blocks & Sticky Ads” to Add and Remove a Sticky Block from there.
You have to put the four different selector from settings
– Container or whole conatiner wrapper class or id
– Columns class or IDs if you have multiple column then select two columns only
– Add class or id from sticky block or section or sidebar section
– [b] Please make sure you don’t have ‘overflow: hiddern’ css of any parent elements of sticky blocks
That’s it done! for more support and information you can contact us Support Here
- Add plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use Sticky Blocks from settings to set the selectors
How to use this plugin?
First create a sticky Blocks(Through Sticky Blocks) calling it through selectors.
Go here : Dashboard >> Sticky Blocks
Yes, you can add it out anywhere you want! even in custom post type template!
Yes you can.
Is it possible to add some styles to the element but only when it’s sticky?
Yes you can. Just add css as usual you do using class or ids from the sticky block
Contributi e sviluppo
“Sticky Blocks & Sticky Ads” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- July 10, 2023
- Updated minor issues, compatibility, WP version
- Dec 03, 2022
- Updated minor issues, compatibility, best user experience
- Optimized functions
- Sept 01, 2022
- Built this plugin