Students Count for LearnDash is the ultimate way to show your visitors how many students you have in your LearnDash courses.
- define custom text for course with a) no student; b) 1 student; or c) 2+ students
- choose to show on a) the grid; and/or b) on the single course page
- define who can see: a) only visitors; b) only logged; or c) all
- set the plugin to apply basic styling or define a CSS class so you can style yourself
- shortcode available to use on the content area or even in your PHP template
- Upload plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Visit settings through “Students Count” (LearnDash – LMS submenu) link.
Does this plugin work without LearnDash?
No, this plugin has been built specifically for LearnDash and requires LearnDash to function.
Does this plugin work with any theme?
That’s the goal, but we cannot be sure. There are so many themes! If you have any troubles, please use the support forum
Have feedback or a feature request?
- We are open to your suggestions and feedback. Thank you for using or trying out one of our plugins! Just drop us an email with your suggestion.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Students Count for LearnDash” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Ready for translation
- Portuguese language added
- Icon and Banner to the repo
- Initial Release.