You can to give support for buyers of your themes and plugins of more convenient way with Ticketrilla!
See how Ticketrilla works on demo sites.
We recommend this order:
1. Go to “Ticketrilla: Client” demo
2. Create a ticket
3. Go to “Ticketrilla: Server” demo
4. Find a ticket and answer it. Look what happened. Convenient, isn’t it?)
For pre-sales questions please visit our site.
How it works?
Ticketrilla works very simply – directly connects the developer’s and client’s admin panels through plugins.
The developer installs the “Ticketrilla: Server” plugin (this item). After that clients can connect to it through “Ticketrilla: Client” and receive support.
- Free. Basic functionality without any payments. Absolutely
- Built-in licensing system
- Total control over the use of licenses at the addresses of clients’ sites and servers
- Unlimited agents and tickets
- Full independence from third-side services and servers
- Full security of file transfering, including the executable code
- Duplication of tickets on client’s server. Client can view tickets even when the your server is disconnected
- Additional functionality from many addons
- Ticketrilla does not provide support and is not responsible for its provision. It only provides the opportunity to receive it without leaving the site.
** In free version official addons is not worked and you can’t support. If you want you can to buy full version on our site.
- Upload the ‘Ticketrilla: Server’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins’ directory
- Activate the plugin throught the ‘Plugin’ menu in WordPress
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Ticketrilla: Server” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Added notifications for Telegram
- Fixed minor issues
- Release Date on WordPress catalog – 10 Octomber 2019