Tipalink is a service that lets website visitors tip web pages by their address or “link”.
After installation, the Tipalink App will be loaded in the background on the front-end of your site.
The Tipalink App can be opened by clicking on any HTML element on the page that includes the class name “tipalink-tip”.
There is an option in the plugin settings titled “Global Button”. If set to “Yes”, then a small button is added to the lower right hand corner of the site which opens the Tipalink App.
To learn more about Tipalink, see Tipalink.com.
Get your Tipalink Profile ID:
1. Create an account at Tipalink.com and login
2. Activate a profile by clicking the “activate a profile” link on your My Account dashboard
3. After you’ve saved your profile, your Profile ID will be displayed a the top of your My Account dashboard
4. Copy and paste your Profile ID into the WordPress plugin settings and click Save.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/tipalin-plugindirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly
- Activate the Tipalink WP Plugin through the
Pluginsscreem in WordPress
- Go to Settings -> Tipalink to configure and save the plugin settings (see Notes below to learn how to get your Tipalink Profile ID)
- (Optional) Configure HTML elements to open the Tipalink App by adding the class name “tipalink-tip” to them.
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Tipalink WordPress Plugin” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Initial version