Easily add geographical tags on a map when you write a post, and it will automatically create new countries and localities terms. You can also order those locations randomly or by date to define your routes.
Use the map as a widget, and pick your own colors to customize it. It is a SVG map that react to users actions (mouse over posts and terms links, click on route line…).
Ask your questions on the plugin page.
This plugin is open for contributions.
- Upload “travel-routes” directory to your “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
- Start attaching locations to your posts
- Add the widget (the map) anywhere on your blog
- Tell me what you think about it
- No questions so far
No answer neither.
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Travel Routes” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Only keep interesting components (avoid unwanted street addresses).
- Solved the main Query Limit issue.
- Attached location is now the lowest level address component.
- Stable enough for version 1.0 !
- Don’t call Google API if known location.
- Fixed the JS bug on empty maps.
- Wrapping it with nice paper.
- Sharing it with you guys, but still some bugs to fix !
- First draft.