Trust Swiftly provides flexible and accurate identity verifications with over 15 different verification methods. Trust Swiftly is easily customizable through our dashboard and configurable with Woocommerce to optimize your customer’s experience with frictionless verifications.
Trust Swiftly helps businesses adaptively fight fraud by applying the right friction when needed. From SMS verification to ID, Banking, Voice, Signatures and Credit Cards, you can be sure all checks are covered.
- Verify age for restricted products (Alcohol, cannabis and vaping)
- Prevent fraud from risky transactions (Chargebacks and high value goods)
Prerequisite: A Trust Swiftly account. Sign up for free https://app.trustswiftly.com/create
Setup in Trust Swiftly and WP Plugin
To configure the integration with Trust Swiftly, follow the steps below.
- Log in to the Trust Swiftly dashboard. Your base url is your branded site name you login i.e.
- Create a Template in the Trust Swiftly dashboard to configure the user verification steps. Read the documentation on managing templates for more information. How to create templates?
- Navigate to the Developer > API page to create an API key. i.e.
- (Optional) Navigate to the Developer > Webhooks page to create an IPN which notifies your store about completed verifications incase of redirect problems. Click add Webhook at enter the IPN listed on your TS settings page. i.e.
https://example.com/wp-json/ts/v1/ipnAfterwards make sure to copy the secret from the button to input later.
- Update in your Trust Swiftly dashboard settings the Completion Redirect URL, Go to
https://EXAMPLE.trustswiftly.com/settingscopy and paste the url given on the WordPress TS settings page and update. i.e.
- You should now have the API Key, Secret, and Embed Key then update in the WordPress settings of Trust Swiftly. The webhoook secret should also be added if that feature is enabled.
- Click Save to test the API connection. Once it is confirmed you can then select the remaining settings like the Verification template or trigger location of the verification (Before or after checkout).
How much does this cost?
Depending on the verification we offer different pricing. As low as $0.01 per verify. No montly commitments with pay as you go pricing. You can learn more here https://trustswiftly.com/#pricing
What is Trust Swiftly?
Trust Swiftly is a cloud-based identity verification software designed to help businesses verify their customers through over 15 different security capabilities. Adding this plugin, gives anyone the ability to step up identity proofing on WordPress. The plugin will allow you to verify IDs, selfies, credit cards, addresses, SSNs, phone numbers, signatures and much more. Use Trust Swiftly to verify your customers to prevent chargebacks or when they purchase age restricted products.
See https://trustswiftly.com/features/ for more info.
Need help getting started or changes?
We are always looking to improve our plugin and any feedback is appreciated. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for support or feedback. Our support site also has useful tips on preventing fraud https://support.trustswiftly.com/
Contributi e sviluppo
“Trust Swiftly: Verifications for WooCommerce” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Permission fix
- Updated readme
- Updated readme
- Updated css assets for buttons
- Version fix
- Fix icons loading
- Fix bugs
- Added feature to limit payment methods that require verification
- Fixed API warning.
- Add email notify option