Smart shipping solution
Orders are automatically synchronised from your WooCommerce store, making it easy to generate electronic shipping labels with one click. Receive quotes from multiple couriers (no additional courier accounts are needed), select the courier you wish to use, print the shipping label and request collection from the courier all from one easy-to-use interface. Your customers will then receive automatic updates by email on the status of their orders with online tracking within your own store.
Courier solutions currently include The Courier Guy, DPD Laser, Internet Express, SkyNet and RAM.
Streamline your order processes
Easily integrate Bob Go with your ecommerce stores, sync with your sales channels and automatically pull your orders from your store. Use features like the address book and fulfillment rules to customise your fulfillment processes to best suit your requirements. Bulk fulfillments, manifests and downloadable packing slips are also available for your convenience.
Other features include:
- Mobile-friendly dashboard
- User roles
- Shipments without orders
- VAT-Inclusive rates
- Custom saved filters
Manage the shipping rates you charge your customers at checkout
Rates at checkout is a Bob Go service that allows accounts to set up shipping rates that will be charged to their buyers at checkout. These rates will be configured based on certain criteria and can be set up for different service levels with other specific requirements.
Questo plugin fornisce 1 blocco.
- Bob Go Tracking
- Log into your WordPress admin site.
- Click on the “WooCommerce” tab and then “Settings”.
- Click on “Advanced” in the tab, and then on “REST API” in the sub-menu.
- Firstly, if Bob Go is already on your WooCommerce site, make sure it has READ/WRITE access.
NOTE: Bob Go needs “Read/Write” access to ensure that order updates are sent back to your WooCommerce store.
- If you do not have Bob Go on your WooCommerce site yet, click “Add key”.
- A “Key Details” page will load:
In the “Description” text box, add Bob Go.
In the “User” box, select the default admin user.
In the “Permissions” box, select Read/Write.
- Then click on the “Generate API key” button.
The consumer key and consumer secret will now be shown to you. You will need to copy these values and paste them into the relevant spaces in Bob Go. We highly recommend saving these values somewhere, as you might not be able to view them at a later stage.
- Next, go to your WordPress Settings, select “Permalinks” and make sure “Post Name” is selected.
- Once those settings are all activated, please copy the URL.
You must use your admin site URL to integrate your WooCommerce store to the Bob Go platform. You can find this by logging into your admin site and copying the URL from the address bar (it should NOT have /wp-admin/ in it).
- On the Bob Go platform, click on the “Sales Channels” tab and select WooCommerce from the options on the screen.
- Paste your WordPress admin site URL (copied in the previous steps) into the relevant fields and complete the WooCommerce installer on Bob Go to grant access to your WooCommerce store.
- To ensure access, tick the box next to “Use alternative authentication method”.
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Bob Go smart shipping solution” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
“Bob Go smart shipping solution” è stato tradotto in 1 lingua. Grazie ai traduttori per i loro contributi.
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Declare and implement HPOS compatibility
- Declare WooCommerce Cart and Checkout Blocks incompatibility
- Fix “Track order” button link
- Include shipping suburb in rates at checkout requests
- Include product shipping classes in rates at checkout requests
- Add order item shipping classes order meta
- Add plugin version to order meta
- Update the Bob Go logo
- Add order item information to order meta
- Update Bob Go logo
- Add item dimensions for rates at checkout, only if they are not empty
- Add item dimensions for rates at checkout
- Fix – Rename the plugin to “Bob Go smart shipping solution”
- Rename the plugin to “Bob Go smart shipping solution”
- Rebranding uAfrica.com to Bob Go
- WordPress plugin listing content update – more updates
- WordPress plugin listing content update
- Fixes a display bug in delivery timeframes (ie: 1 to 1 business days)
- UX updates to the tracking page
- Adds a setting to show delivery timeframe and additional service level description, as configured on uAfrica.com, below each shipping rate.
- Fixes a bug that caused users to be unable to checkout
- Remove rates at checkout support for uAfrica V2
Bug fix (minor) – Removes possible PHP warning if setting does not exist.
- Adds support for sites using subfolders (e.g myshop.com/shop) as their primary domain when configuring shipping rates.
- When a shipping rate is selected at checkout, save the service code to the order meta data.
- Small UI improvements
Technical change to tracking requests.
Alter screenshots on plugin listing.
Change included screenshots and remove a deprecated courier.
Updated the plugin description and included screenshots.
uAfrica accounts that have been migrated to ship.uafrica.com will now have their shipping rates pulled from the new platform, with a fallback to app.uafrica.com.
Fixes an issue that caused the plugin’s Elementor widget to cause clashes with some other plugins.
Fixes fetching of tracking info from ship.uafrica.com.
Tracking will now query ship.uafrica.com for tracking information if not available at app.uafrica.com.
- The timeout to uAfrica’s Realtime Rates service has been increased slightly.
- A deprecation warning has been fixed.
- The “Tested up to” version of WordPress has been bumped to 5.9.1
Minor bugfix related to another plugin compatibility issue.
Bugfix related to compatibility issues with the WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin.
Slight look and feel improvements to the tracking form and error response.
- A “uAfrica Tracking” Elementor widget is now available, in the “uAfrica” widget category. Thus, you can now add tracking functionality to your Elementor-built pages.
- Tracking statuses from uAfrica are now displayed in a friendlier way (e.g. “Out for delivery” instead of “out-for-delivery”).
Suburb fields for billing and shipping addresses are now displayed at checkout by default. These can be disabled in uAfrica shipping settings in WordPress admin.
Removed irrelevant instructions from the uAfrica Shipping settings page.
Increased timeout for the calls to uAfrica API
Fixed a bug where wrong price was sent to the shipping method calculation.
Added uAfrica Shipping Rates functionality. This will allow you to show rates to your buyers at checkout directly from uAfrica.
Fixed bug in a filter when no post object was returned.
Fixed a bug in the deployment.
Fixed a bug in the shortcode.