The plugin adds a button in the richtext editor which allows you to easily generate the short code for WordPress Simple Paypal Shopping Cart.
It saves you typing the short codes and therefore reducing the chance of typos.
The plugin is very easy to use. You just fill out a form and it will generate the necessary shortcode.
If the shopping cart doesn’t work or the shipping doens’t work please ask those questions in WordPress Simple Paypal Shopping Cart’s forums
If the icon doesn’t work then this is an issue with UI for WordPress Simple Paypal Shopping Cart whose
Support is handled on our site: http://club.orbisius.com/support/
Please do NOT use the WordPress forums or other places to seek support.
New: We have launched our membership site
which gives you access to all of our premium plugins at an affordable price.
Svetoslav Marinov (Slavi) |
Free Local Classified Ads – MiniAds.ca
- Upload ui-for-wp-simple-paypal-shopping-cart.zip into to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Have any questions or suggestions? Submit them to in our http://club.orbisius.com/support/ forums
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“UI for WordPress Simple Paypal Shopping Cart” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Cleaned up code.
- Tested with WP 4.0.1
- Added Orb widget.
- More fixes in the UI
- Tested with WP 3.9.1
- Fixed the TinyMCE UI plugin … wasn’t rendering on WP 3.9
- Tested with WP 3.7
- fix: using a different mothod to setup richtext editor’s icon
- updated plugin’s settings page so it has some sidebar and the content is better organized.
- tested with wp v.3.5.2 + updated support options
- added facebook for orbisius.com
- Added newsletter box in settings and did some fixes
- Made notice about not found shopping cart to be dismissed.
- Added 2 custom fields
- Fixes: when fields were missing after the alert message form values were removed.
- Initial Release