Add detailed post recipe blocks with unlimited cooking steps, ingredients and equipments lists, summary, notes and more to any of your WordPress blog posts.
Automatic plugin integration with ANY theme allow you to just install this plugin and start adding recipes, no coding knowledge required.
This is a Free light version of Ultimate Post Recipe plugin and include this features:
- Fastest recipe plugin
- Automatic integration
- Post recipe block display (Single post)
- Recipe title and summary display
- Ingredients and equipments lists display (up to 5 in free version)
- Cooking steps display (up to 5 in free version)
- Unlimited styles with Custom Styling for all elements
- Crossbrowser compatibility (work smooth in any modern browser)
- Recipes are displayed to visitors in a friendly format
- WP Multisite and Multiuser (WPMU / WPMS / WordPress MU) compatible
- Detailed Documentation guide included
- Minimalist, lightweight, and efficient fast code
- Work on mobile/touch devices
- Retina support
- 100% Responsive all plugin elements and pages
- Translation ready (POT file included)
Purchase PRO version to get more amazing features:
- Unlimited cooking steps
- Unlimited ingredients and equipments display
- Mark items as done/undone in any list by mouse click
- HTML and affiliate links support in cooking steps, ingredients and equipments lists
- Rounded and squared elements styles
- Google Rich Snippets Support (RDF, schema.org)
- Shortcodes and custom functions for custom placing review badges anywhere in your theme
- Free Plugin updates and dedicated support
Ultimate Post Recipe plugin Live Demo: Live Preview
To Buy Pro Version Please Click Here
Read plugin Documentation for installation instructions.
Have any questions about plugin usage?
Read plugin Documentation
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Ultimate Post Recipe” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Init release