Unagi is a WordPress plugin that helps keep the admin dashboard clean. It’s a zero-configuration plugin; just activate and get rid of the nags.
How does it work?
It buffers all the output that hooked into
admin_notices action and then displays it within a dedicated notification page.
Limitations & Tips
- If, there is a notification message only added for a particular page. It won’t be displayed on the notifications page. You can use
unagi_show_difffilter to allow displaying non-global messages.
- The plugin only respects notifications messages that have “notice” class by default. Most of the plugins use “notice” class as a wrapper of the output. You can use
unagi_xpath_expressionfilter to customize targered xpath.
edit_postsis the default capability. It can be overridden with
- By default, plugin saves the output in the usermeta and renders saved output. If you need to avoid DB calls, you can use
Unagi – “It’s not something you are , it’s something you have.”
If you like our Unagi plugin, then consider checking out our other projects:
- Magic Login Pro – Easy, secure, and passwordless authentication for WordPress.
- Easy Text-to-Speech for WordPress – Transform your textual content into high-quality synthesized speech with Amazon Polly.
- Handywriter – AI-powered writing assistant that can help you create content for your WordPress.
- PaddlePress PRO – Paddle Plugin for WordPress
- Powered Cache – Caching and Optimization for WordPress – Easily Improve PageSpeed & Web Vitals Score.
Contributing & Bug Report
Bug reports and pull requests are welcome on Github.
- Upload the entire
/unagidirectory to the
- Activate Unagi through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Some of the messages are missing under the notifications page?
This plugin only respects the messages that use
noticeclass. And, the notices that added to a particular page might not be shown. You can use
unagi_show_difffilter to display them.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Unagi” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
0.1.5 (March 03, 2023)
- Disable warnings with non-well-formed DomDocument
- Dependency update
- Tested with WP 6.2
0.1.4 (November 6, 2022)
- Tested with WP 6.1 Props @ZgrK.
- Tested with WP 5.9 Props @ZgrK.
- Revert output hook change. (It causes regression when
admin_noticesremoves on a page entirely)
- Add heading to notifications page. Props @sanzeeb3
- Improve WooCommerce compatibility
- Change output hook
- First release