UPSELL ORDER BUMP OFFER FOR WOOCOMMERCE IS AN EXTENSION THAT LETS THE MERCHANTS SHOW UPSELL AND CROSS-SELL OFFERS ON THE CHECKOUT PAGE TO BOOST AOV AND INCREASE SALES.
WooCommerce Upsell order bump offer is an upselling plugin that facilitates store owners to make special offers exclusively on their checkout page, enabling them to increase their conversions and Average Order Value. The offer gets added to the customer’s existing Order in just a single click.
This is a happy moment for your customers and also they trust you as they’re just going to purchase something from you. Show them an Exclusive Offer deal at an unbelievable price at this very moment. Relevant offers can be set for specific targets which will ensure customer satisfaction and thus result in higher conversion rates
WITH THE UPSELL ORDER BUMP OFFER FOR WOOCOMMERCE PLUGIN YOU CAN:
- Create special offers on the checkout page.
- Customize Offer Layouts specifically according to your products.
- Grow your average order value and customer satisfaction rate.
- Schedule your bump offers for specific days.
- Edit your offers in Sandbox mode.
- Skip bump offers if the offer product is already added in the cart.
- Offer simple, variable, and subscription products as order bump offers.
- Track order bumps performance with Order Bump Sales Reports and Behavioral Analytics.
OUR PLUGINS COMPATIBILITY WITH UPSELL ORDER BUMP OFFER FOR WOOCOMMERCE
MWB Role Based Pricing
The compatibility of Upsell Order Bump Offer with MWB Role Based Pricing allows the merchants to manage the upsell bump offers for different user roles. This means the merchants can create bump offers that will trigger specific user roles on your eCommerce store. Also, you can give different discounts on bump offer products for different user roles.
Ultimate Gift Cards
The Upsell Order Bump Offer plugin is compatible with the Ultimate Gift Cards plugin that allows your customers to redeem their gift cards and earn even more discounts. This will allow the merchants to offer more payment options to their customers for the bump offers.
PLUGIN MEETS YOUR REQUIREMENT, SO
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN OUR FREE UPSELL ORDER BUMP OFFER PLUGIN
1) Special Offer On the Checkout Page
Upsell Order Bump Offer for WooCommerce provides a unique form of a well-timed offer as a checkout bump. This is a one-time exclusive offer that allows the customers to purchase things at a well-valued price.
2) Just a precious single click to accept the offer
The Order Bump offer can be accepted in just a single click in which the customer can just simply tick the checkbox to add the offer to their existing order.
3) Category Based Offer Triggering
You can trigger your WooCommerce checkout offers based on the target Category of products, For example, if anyone purchases a product from the Electronics category then your Order Bump offer will be triggered and the offer will be shown.
Setting up the target category saves a lot of time from adding individual products as targets and you can set up related upsell offers that will show up for the right category.
4) Bump Offer Scheduling
The Order Bumps can be scheduled for specific weekdays which can make them exclusive and available only for that set period of time.
5) Product Specific Bump Offers
Each of your WooCommerce Order Bumps can be designed and customized differently and specifically according to the offer product.
6) Template Customization with Live Preview
Merchants can customize order bump offers and view Live Preview at the same time. Live Preview is available for Template, Design, and Content. Live Preview Customization helps in creating appealing Order Bumps for your WooCommerce store.
7) Multiple Locations on the Checkout page
The Order Bump offer can be displayed on multiple locations on the Checkout Page. You can display them “Before Order Summary”, “Before Payment Gateways”, “After Payment Gateways”, “Before Place Order Button”.
8) Sandbox Mode
Our plugin has Sandbox mode that gives you the ability to Live Preview and Customize Order Bump Offer layout and modify every element before making it Live.
9) Responsive Order Bumps design
The Order Bump offers are completely responsive for every type of device no matter whether it is Desktop, Mobile, or Tablet.
10) Behavioral Reporting
Merchants can analyze the customer behavior for every individual bump offer. With this behavioral report, a merchant can check the number of times a particular offer was viewed, accepted, or removed from the cart. It also shows the conversion rate as well as the total sales for every order bump offer.
11) Sales Report
With the Order Bump Sales Report, a merchant can track the sale of the products that were sold as a bump offer. It lets you track the sale of those products for a specific time period and also enables you to track the sales as per individual products and product categories.
12) Major Product Types Support
The plugin comes with full compatibility with simple, variable, and subscription product types. This increases the range of offer products that you can provide to your customers.
13) Enable Permalink On Product Title And Image
By enabling the permalink option from the Global Settings your customers can view the bump offer product in detail. Customers can click either on the product title or the product image of the bump offer product on the checkout page. As a result, the customer will be redirected to a new page where they can view the complete information.
14) Add Custom Image
This is one of our recent features. The admin can change the default bump offer product image from the funnel setting and replace it with a custom image.
Visit Upsell Order Bump Offer for WooCommerce Documentation to learn more about the features and working of the plugin.
WHAT PREMIUM VERSION OF UPSELL ORDER BUMP OFFER FOR WOOCOMMERCE OFFERS
- Create Unlimited Order Bump offers.
- Show Multiple Order Bumps offers on the checkout page.
- Role-Based Bump Offers
- Bump Offer Priority
- Global Order Bump
- Bump Offer Product Quantity
- Template Customization with Live Preview
- Target Product Category For Triggering Bump Offers
- Smart Offer Upgrade to offer an upgrade on the existing purchase.
- Smart Skip if Already Purchased to skip the bump offers if already purchased.
- Premium Support on Phone, Email & Skype.
Note: Get WooCommerce Upsell Order Bump Offer Pro
If our documentation doesn’t contain the solution to your problem, you can visit the MakeWebBetter Forums with your question.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Upsell Order Bump Offer for WooCommerce, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “Upsell Order Bump Offer for WooCommerce” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our Upsell Order Bump Offer for WooCommerce plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating, and description. Most importantly, of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our Upsell Order Bump Offer for WooCommerce and uploading it to your webserver via your favorite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
How to Set up WooCommerce Order Bumps?
Follow these steps to create an order bump with our plugin:
1) Navigate to your WordPress dashboard > Order Bump and click on the Order Bump List section.
2) Click on the “Create New Order Bump” button in this section.
3) Name your bump offer, select target product, target category, and schedule your offer for specific days accordingly
4) Add your offer product and discount.
5) Select the offer template and customize the design and content as you want.
6) Make the funnel Live and save changes.
I installed the plugin, created Order Bumps, and added the offers too but still, it does not show up on purchasing the target products, why?
If your order bump offers are not displaying on your site, make sure:
1. Your Order Bump offer is Live and not in sandbox mode.
2. You have added the correct target product or target category product in the cart.
3. Your Order Bump Schedule is set to Daily or for the correct weekday that you are checking.
Can I customize the Order Bump Offers?
Yes, the Order Bump Offers are completely customizable at the admin panel. While creating your order bump offer, you can select the offer layout from three default offer templates, customize its design and content with a live preview feature, as per your needs.
For variable offer products why there is no drop-down to select variation?
For a Variable Offer product as soon as the customer will tick the checkbox to accept the offer, a variation pop-up will appear with respective variations, variation product images, and offer prices.
Can I change the location where the offer should be shown?
Yes, you can change the location of the Order Bump Offer on the Checkout page. Here is the list of the available locations:
1.Before Order Summary.
2.Before Payment Gateways.
3.After Payment Gateways.
4.Before Place Order Button.
If the offer product is being added in the cart then isn’t that possible that the customer will add more than 1 quantity? This could lead us to a loss in revenue as well as stock. How could I prevent this?
We have set quantity limit functionality, so the customer can only add a single quantity of the offer product. Also, the offer product quantity can’t be updated from the cart page.
What happens if the customer has already added the product in the cart that I was going to show as a bump offer?
In this case, you can skip the bump offer. To do this, go to the “Global Settings” of our Order Bump plugin. There you’ll find a feature named “Skip for Same Offers.” Click on the dropdown in front of it and select Yes and save changes. Now if a customer has added an order bump offer product in his cart, the plugin won’t show them the same product as the bump offer.
What happens to the bump offer product if the customer removes the target product from the cart?
In this case, you get two options. Either to remove or keep the offer product in the customer’s cart. To do this, you need to go to the Order Bump plugin’s ‘Global Settings’ > ‘Offer Target Dependency’ feature, you’ll see two options here:
“Remove offer when target product is removed” – As the Target product is removed the offer product associated with the target will also be removed from your customer’s cart.
“Keep offer when target product is removed” – As the Target product is removed the offer product associated with the target will be converted into a normal product in your customer’s cart.
Can I offer subscription products as Order bumps?
Yes, our plugin supports Simple, Variable, and Subscription products.
Can I track the performance of my Order Bumps?
Yes, we have Order Bump – Behavioral Analytics that shows Individual Order Bump Performance metrics such as View Count, Success Count, Offer Accept Count, Offer Remove Count, Conversion Rate, and Total Sales. With the help of these metrics, you can easily figure out how your Order Bumps are performing and make changes accordingly.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Upsell Order Bump Offer for WooCommerce – Increase Sales,Upsell & Crosssell , Checkout Page” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
“Upsell Order Bump Offer for WooCommerce – Increase Sales,Upsell & Crosssell , Checkout Page” è stato tradotto in 4 lingue. Grazie ai traduttori per i loro contributi.
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
2.0.1 – Released on 6 Dec 2021
- Variation products bug fix
- Role based skip order bump
- Single product page link
- Delete data on uninstall
- Custom product image
2.0.0 – Released on 03 Nov 2021
- Bug Fixes
- Compatibility with Subscriptions For WooCommerce
- Compatibility with MWB Role Based Pricing for WooCommerce
- Compatibility with Ultimate Gift Cards For WooCommerce
1.4.3 – Released on 16 Sep 2021
- Improved: Compatibility with latest WP(5.8.1) and WC(5.6.0)
1.4.2 – Released on 19 December 2020
- Improved: Compatibility with latest WP(5.6) and WC(4.8.0)
- Improved: Compatibility with latest WP(5.5.3) and WC(4.7.0)
- Improved: Onboarding handling.
- New: Compatibility with Subscription products.
- New: Order Bumps Reporting and Behavioral Analytics.
- Improved: Better Security and Performance.
- Other: Issues and Bugs Fixed.
- New: Compatibility with latest WordPress and WooCommerce.
- Other: Issues and Bugs Fixed.
- New: Select Offer Price format for Order Bumps
- New: Apply Global Custom CSS and Global Custom JS
- New: Added Compatibility with popular Checkout plugins
- Improved: Design Compatibility with popular themes
- Improved: Schedule Order Bumps on Mulitple Weekdays
- Other: Issues and Bugs Fixed.
- Improved: Added multiple themes compatibility.
- First version