Extends the Jetpack plugin and allows you to add a Vk.com sharing button to the list of sharing services available under Settings > Sharing in your dashboard.
Important: for this plugin to work, you must activate Jetpack first, and activate the Sharing module.
Note: Once you’ve added the button under Settings > Sharing, it won’t appear on that page. Save your changes, and look at one of your posts to see the button in action.
- Install the Jetpack plugin, connect the plugin to WordPress.com
- Activate the Sharing module
- Install the VK.com Sharing for Jetpack plugin via the WordPress.org plugin repository, or via your dashboard
- Activate the plugin
- Go to Settings > Sharing, and drag the Vk.com button to the sharing area.
- Enjoy! 🙂
The Like button requires an app ID and a Vk.com account. To use the Like button you would have to create your own app on Vk.com. I wanted this plugin to be simple to use, so I chose the Share button instead.
Why is this not in Jetpack yet?
If this Jetpack addon becomes popular, I will propose that we add Vk.com in Jetpack’s Sharing module.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Vk.com sharing for Jetpack” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Fix that layout issue with the Icon-only view again, this time on mobile too.
- Fix layout issue with the Icon-only view, props @kat-liger
- Fix layout issue with the Icon-only view, props @msveshnikov
- Refactor Official sharing button to respect new guidelines
- Add new function to get excerpt for Official sharing button
- Add some missing escaping, props @jkudish
- Update the plugin to be compatible with Jetpack 3.0
- Refactor the plugin organization to avoid all Fatal errors
- Create new button options for Icon and Icon + Text button styles
- Add a notice when Jetpack is deactivated
- Release iniziale