Stop worrying about losing customers and trying to send them manual emails for their abandoned carts. Stop using emails which only have 5% to 20% open rate and switch to WATI’s new WooCommerce Plugin to send WhatsApp messages for abandoned cart recoveries and all types of transaction alerts.
You might not know the reason why carts are getting abandoned and even after so many emails no user is returning back, however now you can easily send WhatsApp messages which has an open rate of more than 90%.
Install and get this plugin with absolutely no coding and free of cost.
How does it really work?
The WooCommerce plugin captures the phone number entered at the checkout page, and saves the cart as it is.
It then uses that number entered to send WhatsApp message templates as required. The Message looks very personalised and also has a link to click on.
This plugin is not only for your cart abandonment recovery messages but also has a lot more.
Some of the really cool features are:
- Customised Message – Send a customised message to every customer with their cart link and their name and you could add more details.
- Shipping Alerts – Not only cart abandoned recovery messages but also shipping alerts or order confirmation and more.
- Analytics – Have a whole new page of statistics on how many messages are read and sent, track your messages with WATI.
- Pre-set Templates – Choose from templates that are already there for you and you have to just put them in place to make it a perfect message
- Set The Time – You can easily set the trigger time for your messages to be sent, suppose you want to send your messages 5 minutes after the customer has left the checkout page, you can easily do that.
Applying for WhatsApp Official APIs
To apply for WhatsApp Official APIs, you must have the below details –
- WhatsApp Phone Number (Should not have a WhatsApp account, this number is non transferable). If you want to delete the WhatsApp account with your number, follow these steps.
- Business Display Name (Should have clear relationship with Business). To know about Display Name Guide, please click here
- Verified Facebook Business Manager ID (should be verified by uploading business documents). If you do not have a Facebook Business, please create by clicking here.
To verify your Facebook Business, please follow these steps
Once you have these details, you must submit these details to a WhatsApp Business Solution Provider (BSP) such as WATI. To apply with WATI, you can apply using this link.
WATI is a product of Clare.AI and is WhatsApp’s Official API Partner. The WATI Platform currently allows you to create a WhatsApp Chatbot without coding. You can use the drag and drop chatbot builder or create a chatbot using keywords through WATI. To know more about WATI, visit the official website.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributi e sviluppo
“WATI Chat and Notification” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
Version 1.0.0 – Monday, 07th Dec 2020
- Initial Release
Version 1.1.0 – Tuesday, 20th Apr 2021
- Fix bugs in webhook
Version 1.1.1 – Friday, 28th May 2021
- Add plugin related endpoint to whitelist
Version 1.1.2 – Friday, 28th May 2021
- Fix tracking code
Version 1.1.3 – Wednesday, 23rd Aug 2023
- Fix minor bugs