With this plugin, you are able to integrate your Unzer Direct gateway to your WooCommerce install. With a wide list of API features including secure capturing, refunding and cancelling payments directly from your WooCommerce order overview. This is only a part of the many features found in this plugin.
1. PHP: >= 5.4
2. WooCommerce >= 3.0
- Upload the ‘wc-unzer-direct’ folder to /wp-content/plugins/ on your server.
- Log in to WordPress administration, click on the ‘Plugins’ tab.
- Find WC Unzer Direct in the plugin overview and activate it.
- Go to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Payment Gateways -> Unzer Direct.
- Fill in all the fields in the “Unzer Direct account” section and save the settings.
- You are good to go.
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Unzer Direct for WooCommerce” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Fix: Disable Unzer Denit Invoice if country is not CH as well.
- Feat: Hide Unzer specific gateways if “Ship to different address” is enabled since the addresses must match.
- Fix: Remove VISA Electron card logo
- Feat: Hide Unzer Direct Invoice if the currency is not EUR or CHF, and if the cart total is not between 10-3500 EUR/CHF.
- Fix: Remove obsolete card logos
- Feat: Updated payment method logos with new vectors
- Feat: Improved UI in the credit card module, which now only shows VISA, Maestro and Mastercard as possible card logos.
- Fix: Reintroduce ‘Unzer Direct’ as prefix to default gateway names
- Fix: Upgrade default descriptions to all gateways
- Fix: Fatal error: Uncaught ValueError: Missing format specifier at end of string
- Fix: Rename Unzer Direct Invoice to Unzer Invoice
- Feat: Add Google Pay as payment gateway
- Feat: Add Sofort as payment gateway
- Feat: Add Unzer Direct Invoice (pay later) as payment gateway
- Fix: Adjust SVG icons for PayPal, Apple Pay and Klarna to show properly in Safari
- Feat: Only show Apple Pay in Safari browsers
- Fix: Remove Unzer Direct prefixes from payment gateway titles
- Fix: Payment methods filter not being properly triggered on other instances
- Feat: Add Apple Pay gateway – works only in Safari.
- Feat: Show a more user-friendly error message when payments fail in the callback handler.
- Dev: Add new filter woocommerce_quickpay_checkout_gateway_icon
- Fix: Gateway icons were attempted fetched with unzer_direct in the file name. This part is now sanitized before passed to woocommerce_quickpay_checkout_gateway_icon.
- Fix: Bump WC + WP tested with versions to latest versions
- Remove: Payment option Bitcoin
- Remove: Payment option Forbrugsforeningen
- Remove: Payment option iDEAL
- Remove: Payment option Resurs
- Remove: Payment option Sofort
- Remove: Payment option Swish
- Remove: Payment option Trustly
- Remove: Payment option ViaBill
- Remove: Payment option Vipps
- Feature: New setting ‘Cancel payments on order cancellation’ allows merchants to automatically cancel payments when an order is cancelled. Disabled by default.
- Fix: Orders with multiple subscriptions didn’t get the subscription transaction stored on every subscription.
- Bump ‘tested with’ versions
- First release