This Plugin extends the All in One SEO Pack Plugin (by Michael Torbert) to display the All in One SEO Pack dialog on the Add/Edit Products screen within WooCommerce.
Without this Plugin you cannot add/edit/manage All in One SEO Pack meta details which is why I developed this solution.
- Title Attributes
- Menu Title
- Disable Product
For more information visit: http://www.visser.com.au/woocommerce/
- Open Products and edit a Product
- Under All in One SEO Pack add SEO meta details
- Press Update to save changes
If you have any problems, questions or suggestions please join the members discussion on my WooCommerce dedicated forum.
It is not responsible for any harm or wrong doing this Plugin may cause. Users are fully responsible for their own use. This Plugin is to be used WITHOUT warranty.
- Upload the folder ‘woocommerce-all-in-one-seo-pack’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate ‘WooCommerce – All in One SEO Pack’ through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Ensure ‘All in One SEO Pack’ Plugin is installed and activated; https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/all-in-one-seo-pack/
Contributi e sviluppo
“WooCommerce – All in One SEO Pack” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
“WooCommerce – All in One SEO Pack” è stato tradotto in 6 lingue. Grazie ai traduttori per i loro contributi.
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Fixed: PHP warning on unsaved form element
- Fixed: Styling on Edit Product screen
- Changed: Compatibility with WordPress 4.1.1
- Fixed: Localhost link to image
- Fixed: Dashboard error
- Changed: Updated dialog to match WooCommerce styling
- Added: Disable on this Product
- Added: Descriptions and captions for All in One SEO Pack Product fields
- Added: Display prompt if All in One SEO Pack is not activated
- Fixed: Added WooCommerce Plugins to WordPress Dashboard
- Fixed: All in One SEO Pack Plugin detection
- Added: Initial release of Plugin