This plugin will make it possible to use tags as
meta keywords. Under
Pages you will find a new meta box called
By activation the plugin registrates a separate taxonomy which is independent from post tags.
Today’s search engines don’t use
meta keywords as a criteria at all, but who knows for what they will be good in future 😉
For me tagging is necessary to bring pages in relation and gives me the possibility to save my tags redundant in the database.
- Use post tags as
- Registrates own
- No coding needed
- Language support
- German translation by Designstudio, Philipp Speck
- Slovak translation by Branco Radenovich
Before installing or upgrading new plugins, please backup your database first!
There are several ways to install a plugin in WordPress. For newbies this way is highly recommended:
- Navigate to ‘Add New’ under ‘Plugins’ menu in admin area
- Upload or choose
wordpress-meta-keywords.zipfrom ‘Install Plugins’
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Prevent to intall more than one plugin for the same task. Prevent double entries in the header and values which are in conflict to each other.
- Do I have to add any code in the template?
No, the plugin will automatically add the
meta keywords tagin the header.
- How I can be sure that the plugin works properly?
Go to the frontend of your site and check the source code.
- Will this plugin works together with other plugins?
Yes, for sure. But check your code for double entries.
- Where I can find it after activation in the admin area?
The only visual change is the keyword meta box under pages.
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“WordPress Meta Keywords” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Language support and showing
keywordson page table view
- Now own taxonomy for keywords on pages
- Automatically adding code in wp_head
- Register post tags for pages