WP Blocks Hub
Currently, plugin provides 59 Blocks for popular page builders (Gutenberg, Elementor, WPBakery Page Builder, Beaver Builder), shortcodes, widgets and custom post types to help you build amazing website on a WordPress platform.
We have chosen the path of various concepts and designs instead of building blocks that complex to understand with “unlimited”, mostly unused options. All of blocks use global styles, come with white and dark skins and works with any theme!
Control your style, fonts and colors: powerful global customization panel compiles and caches your changes on the fly without a headache. Once you setup your prefences, all blocks from the hub will follow these styles.
If you need any help, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly for any information, or be a part of a huge community using support forums, we are always happy to help!
List of available blocks categories in the cloud
(this list updates weekly, more accurate information – on our website, or inside the plugin).
- Bars & Counters (5 blocks)
- Buttons (5 blocks)
- Maps (2 blocks) [Google Maps Block / Open Street Map Block]
- Navigation (1 block)
- Portfolio (4 blocks) [AJAX Filters & Pagination, Grid 2 Carousel]
- Blog Posts (8 blocks) [AJAX Filters & Pagination, Grid 2 Carousel]
- Services & Benefits (4 blocks)
- Shop & Ecommerce (4 blocks) [Pricing tables, WooCommerce products block with AJAX filters & Pagination, Grid 2 Carousel ]
- Social Media (4 blocks) [Social profiles block, Twitter block, Latest Tweets]
- Tabs & Accordions (5 blocks) [Horizontal & Vertical tabs]
- Team members (6 blocks)
- Testimonials (7 blocks)
- Typography (6 blocks)
- Video (1 block)
- Русский (Russian)
News & Updates
Free vs Premium
Most of blocks (currently above 90%) are really free without any limitations, but some blocks are available only for premium users. If you like an idea of Blocks Cloud, please, support us by purchasing premium version! (: Hugs! 🙂
Promote us and earn money!
Promote us with Envato Affiliation Program, refer new customers to our plugin and earn 30% commission on any first purchase you refer!
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wp-blocks-hubdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the WP Blocks Hub -> Settings screen to configure the plugin
- Go to WP Blocks Hub -> Hub to find Blocks that you need, install and activate them
- Go to Pages -> Create new page, and use new installed blocks in your favorite Page Builder
- What Page Builders does it support?
There are most popular: Gutenberg, Elementor, WPBakery Page Builder, Beaver Builder. Also plugin provides standard shortcodes and Sidebar Widgets.
- Does it support translations?
Yes it does! Moreover, it comes with russian language for all blocks in the box. Another languages can be added using third-party tools like LocoTranslate plugin.
- Does it support Multisite / RTL?
Currently it does not, sorry. But, these features are in our roadmap!
Contributi e sviluppo
“WP Blocks Hub” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Freemius library removed from source code (now we’re using Envato)
- Language files were updated
- Removed duplicated keys in config file
- Fixed an issue with playing on mouse hover on a video previews
- Fixed Russian translation
- Initial release.