Shorten your links. Turn long URLs into your-domain.com/short-url. Great for affiliate marketers who want to cloak their links, or anyone else who wants to have pretty URLs and track their outbound traffic.
Here’s how it works:
1) Click on ‘Create Link’ in the WP Dynamic Links section of WordPress admin panel.
2) Enter a name for the link (for management purposes) and a ‘slug’ name for the URL (for example, www.your-domain.com/slug-name).
3) Enter the destination URL for the cloaked link, i.e. www.some-external-url.com/some-page
4) Click ‘Save Link.’
After that, you can use the WP Dynamic Links-powered link everywhere you would have used the original URL.
WP Dynamic Links will track clicks on your links, providing a detailed summary and information on individual clicks like browser type, IP address, country code, and referring URL.
Generate click reports for any time period, and export all click data to CSV for further analysis.
Automatically turn keywords on your site into links. Specify the keyword and it will be replaced in your Pages/Posts with a link.
Send visitors in different countries to different destinations. Useful for affiliate marketers who want to promote country-specific offers. your-domain.com/4-hour-work-week can send German visitors to Amazon.de and US visitors to Amazon.com.
Automatically match existing URLs on your site in your existing Pages/Posts. If you have links to whatever.com you can turn them all into links to your-domain.com/whatever.
Support for sub IDs.
Support for a prefix so you can have your-domain.com/prefix/your-link instead of your-domain.com/your-link
* Upload the plugin from the Plugins page in WordPress
* Unzip wp-dynamic-links.zip and upload the contents to /wp-content/plugins/, and then activate the plugin from the Plugins page in WordPress
For best results enable Pretty Permalinks from the Settings -> Permalinks page in WordPress. This will make your links look like http://www.your-domain.com/your-link instead of http://www.your-domain.com/?cloaked=your-link
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“WP Dynamic Links” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Traduci “WP Dynamic Links” nella tua lingua.
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Esplora il Codice segui il Repository SVN iscriviti al Log delle Modifiche. Puoi farlo tramite RSS con un lettore di feed.
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- critical security fix – stopping non-logged in users from accessing adminInit http://www.wpallimport.com/2015/02/wp-import-4-1-1-mandatory-security-update/
- Initial release on WordPress.org.