This is Wishlist Plugin for WP eCommerce Site. Its use to add wpecwl like shopping cart.
Author: Fahad Mahmood
License: GPL 3. See License below for copyright jots and titles.
** If you like WP eCommerce Wishlist, please also check out premium plugins: **
Visit my blog and suggest good features which you wana see in this plugin.
1. Download and install plugin 2. Add eCommerce Wishlist Widget from Appearance > Widgets 3. WP eCommerce add to wishlist buton will appear in your products area
This WordPress Plugin is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or
any later version.
This free software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this software. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html.
To use this plugin, you will need:
* an installed and configured copy of [WordPress]
(version 4.0 or later).
* FTP, SFTP or shell access to your web host
1. Add eCommerce Wish List Widget from your theme
Is this plugin working without WP eCommerce Plugin?
No, WP eCommerce Plugin is required for this plugin
Go to your wordpress admin “yoursite.com/wp-admin”
Login and then access “yoursite.com/wp-admin/plugin-install.php?tab=upload
Upload and activate this plugin
Download the WP eCommerce Wishlist installation package and extract the files on
Create a new directory with the name of this plugin in the
directory of your WordPress installation. Use an FTP or SFTP client to
upload the contents of your WP eCommerce Wishlist archive to the new directory
that you just created on your web host.
- Log in to the WordPress Dashboard and activate this plugin.
- Once the plugin is activated, a new WP eCommerce Wishlist sub-menu will appear in your WordPress admin -> settings menu.
Contributi e sviluppo
“WP eCommerce Wishlist” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Updated version for WordPress.
- Languages added. [Thanks to Abu Usman]
- Sanitized input and fixed direct file access issues.
- Releasing with auto Pro update.