Our WordPress WP Google Calendar plugin is a nice and user-friendly tool for Displaying your Google calendar events on your WordPress website easily and quickly. The user can send you request for available time slots and you can display those all request in the admin section. either you can delete that request or add that event to your google calendar ( as of now you need to add a manual event in your google calendar, in next release will make it to automatically sync with your google calendar )
WP Google Calendar features
- Display events from any Public Google Calendars.
- Sync with ICAL and Auto Import upcoming events from Google Calendar.
- Display your calendar in the front end with a nice calendar using shortcode
- Documentation included inside with full instructions of use.
- Intuitive admin settings for simple configuration changes.
- Open source with code hosted on GitHub.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wp-google-calendardirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
Contributi e sviluppo
“WP Google Calendar” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Initial version
- Update Admin Setting URL [ Bug Fix ]