WP Leads Builder For CRM enables to capture WordPress contact forms to your CRM as Leads or Contacts. You can push or convert data from default form or contact form 7 embedded into your WordPress site as leads. The created shortcode can be placed in a Post, Page or a Widget. You can also enable workflow to sync your WordPress users to your CRM as Contact.
Helpful links to try
Get the Free Trial of Our Pro version by clicking on Try Now or check out the plugin in usage at our demo instance.
Help or Documentation
You can choose one from a collection list as addons for Zoho CRM, Zoho CRM Plus, Salesforce, Freshsales, Vtiger CRM, SuiteCRM & SugarCRM.
Download & Install your CRM add-on
Our Leads Builder for CRM supports the CRM of your choice with the additional add-ons listed below. Kindly keep both Leads Builder for CRM and the CRM of your choice activated. For
* Zoho CRM & Zoho CRM Plus
* Vtiger CRM
- Generate forms with or without 3rd party web form.
- Supports Contact Form 7 and Ultimate Member plugin.
- Embed forms in Page, Post or Widgets to capture CRM Lead.
- Captures potential leads to Zoho CRM, Salesforce, Zoho CRM Plus, Freshsales, SuiteCRM, Vtiger CRM and SugarCRM.
- Redirects User to desired page after successful form submission.
- Notification on success or failure of Lead capture.
- Converts new Users as your CRM Contact.
Leads Builder For Any CRM PRO
The premium plugin has all the features of Leads Builder for CRM. In addition, You can Sync WordPress Users and the data collected from forms either as Contacts or leads. It will also help you sync already existing users of WordPress with a One time sync as Leads or Contacts. The additional custom fields created with the MemberPress, WP-Members and ACF custom fields under the WordPress Users module can also be synced with the leads and contacts module of your CRM.
- Send checkout information & abandon cart customer as your CRM Lead.
- WooCommerce insight with information on your visitors WooCommerce journey in your website.
Highlighted features of Pro
- Supports WooCommerce addon and syncs the data from checkout as your CRM Lead and Contact.
- Supports third party Form builders Ninja Form, Gravity Form and Contact Form 7.
- Sync fields created with MemberPress, WP-Members and ACF custom fields under Users.
- Convert your WordPress Users as potential Leads or Contacts of CRM.
- Sync existing Users as well as newly registering Users.
- Create, Update or Skip option to handle duplicates.
- Google Captcha to avoid Spam.
- Any number of forms can be created and managed.
To upgrade for Leads Builder For Any CRM Pro
Learn more about our plugin in Pro documentation
- Updated: Thirdparty Form Edit Option
- Fixed: Minor Issues
- Updated: Banner Image
- Checked: Data sanitization,validation and escaping output data.
- Updated: Thirdparty CSS and JS libraries
- Modified: File calling method
- Added: WP Jquery libraries instead of thirdparty Jquery libraries
- Fixed: Removed translation for dynamic code
- Checked: Compatibility for WordPress 5.8.2
- Updated: Thirdparty CSS and JS libraries
- Added: Compatibility for WordPress 5.7
- Added: Compatibility for WordPress 5.6
- Added: PHP 8 compatibility
- Added : WP Forms Pro Support.
- Fixed : Zoho(au) Domain Authentication Issue
- Added : Zoho CRM Domain Support(zoho.com,zoho.au,zoho.eu,zoho.in)
- Added : WP Forms Support.
- Updated : Joforce CRM as default.
- Added : Joforce CRM Support.
- Fixed : SOAP lib whitespace error.
- GPL License compliance added.
- Added : WP CSRF Protection.
- Added : Upgrade to Pro and Hire Us Page
- Fixed : Freshsales Configuration Issue.
- Added : Capture leads through auto user sync option
- Added : Contact form supports with leads sync
- Removed: unused variables, objects, functions.
- Fixed: blank page issue with client ID input in ZOHO and Salesforce configuration
- Fixed: Suite crm configuration issue.
- Added: Compatibility for WordPress 5.2.2
- Added: Compatibility for WordPress 5.0.2
- Added: Compatibility for Zoho API2
- Added: Compatibility for WordPress 4.9.4
- Fixed: JS conflicts.
- Added: Compatibility for WordPress 4.9.1
- Improved: User Interface
- Improved: One time configuration and landing menu
- Minor change: Added missing addons install option
- Improved: New User Interface
- Added: WordPress 4.8.1 compatibility.
- Added: Ultimate Member support
- Improved: New User Interface
- Removed: SkinnyMVC Framework
- Added: Salesforce CRM Integration
- Modified: Field alignments in Post and Widget Form
- Fixed: Zoho CRM Authentication issue
- Fixed: Issues with URL redirection for logged out users
- Added: Support for Zoho CRM Plus
- Removed: Salesforce support because of deprecated API
- Added: Integration for Suite CRM.
- Added: WordPress 4.6.1 compatibility.
- Fixed: CF7 creation with the CRM fields in “Apply Form Options”.
- Added: WordPress 4.6 compatibility (Tested).
- Added: Integration for Freshsales CRM
- Added: Compatibility up to WordPress 4.5.3.
- Modified: User Interface.
- Added: Two Factor Authentication(TFA) support for Zoho CRM.
- Fixed: Form fields reorder issue.
- Fixed: URL validation issue.
- Fixed: 502 Bad Gateway issue.
- Added: Compatible up to 4.2.2
- Modified: User interface, menus and functionality groupings.
- Fixed: Zoho CRM authentication issue.
- Fixed: URL redirection issue.
- Fixed: Blank admin page.
- Added: Contact Form 7 plugin support.
- Added: Bulk actions to perform enable/disable field and update order in form builder.
- Display CRM Type,Module Type and Shortcode in form builder page.
- Added: Pro promo links.
- Modified: User interface similar to PRO
- Modified: Moved form builder to manage shortcode link from menu.
- Fixed: Unwanted warning.
- Fixed: Email option for Zoho CRM
- Removed: Form Type drop down from Form Options.
- Migration script from wp tiger, wp sugar free, wp zoho free plugins
- Added: Debug mode enable / disable option in settings module.
- Added: Menu order to avoid blank screen.
Initial combined release version of wp tiger, wp zoho free and wp sugar free plugin
Leads Builder For CRM can be installed in usual 3 methods
I. For simple general way to install
- Go to Plugins → Add New → Upload
- Browse and Upload the downloaded zip file
- Activate the plugin.
II. For familiar FTP users
- Extract the plugin zip
- Upload plugin zip to /wp-content/plugins/
- Go to Plugins → Installed Plugins → Active
III. Straight from WordPress Admin
- Go to plugins → Add New
- Search for WP Leads Builder Any CRM
- Click Install Now → Activate
1) How to create form with Contact Form 7?
- Enable the Contact Form 7 in CRM configuration under Form Type.
- In CRM Forms menu select the required fields and Save.
- The shortcode with selected fields will be created in Contact Form 7.
- Place the shortcode in Post, Page or Widget.
2) Why I’m not able to submit the form created with Contact form?
- After generating the shortcode for Contact form.
- Go to Contact → Contact Forms → Edit view of the shortcode.
- In Mail menu, configure all the settings and save.
- If the mail is not configured the form will trigger an error message stating ‘Submission failed’.
Contributi e sviluppo
“Lead Form Data Collection to CRM” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Traduci “Lead Form Data Collection to CRM” nella tua lingua.
Ti interessa lo sviluppo?
Esplora il Codice segui il Repository SVN iscriviti al Log delle Modifiche. Puoi farlo tramite RSS con un lettore di feed.
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Checked: Compatibility for WordPress 6.0.2
- Checked: Compatibility for WordPress 6.0.1
- Checked: Compatibility for WordPress 5.9.3
- Fixed: SOAP API Conflict with SuiteCRM