This plugin allows registered users to enable the OpenDyslexic font (see: http://www.opendyslexic.org/) on your WordPress site.
This free font is designed to help people with dyslexia read more easily.
After activation this plugin adds an extra option to the profile page, where users can choose to use the OpenDyslexic font on
the website and/or within the admin, or not at all.
- Some of the icons from the admin menu don’t show because those symbols are not (yet) included in the OpenDyslexic font.
- Download and unzip
- Upload the folder from the plugin to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Do you support other languages?
So far this plugins is only available English and Dutch are included. You are free to create a translation for your language.
The required .POT file is in the ‘languages’ folder.
- Will the OpenDyslexic font be visible to all visitors?
The font is only visible for the registered users who have enabled the font on their user profile. All other users and visitors will see the regular font as defined by your theme/CSS.
Non ci sono recensioni per questo plugin.
Contributi e sviluppo
“WP-OpenDyslexic” è un software open source. Le persone che hanno contribuito allo sviluppo di questo plugin sono indicate di seguito.Collaboratori
Changelog (registro delle modifiche)
- Initial version